Thoughts Running Around in my Head

BENNOMI, YAYYY!! With a hint of Jeclan... I am currently addicted to watching Kitchen Nightmares and Hell's Kitchen.

Enjoy!

Bennett's POV

I LIKE NAOMI I LIKE NAOMI I LIKE NAOMI

I LIKE NAOMI

Those were basically my thoughts and feelings in a nutshell. Currently, Jordan was trying to help me sort out my feelings for her. Keyword: trying.

"Naomi likes you! Trust me!" He said. Jordan was sitting upside down on my bed, flailing his arms around while I was pacing.

I want to ask Naomi out on a date but she is too good for me. Declan could protect her while Jordan could always make her laugh. I am just the rich kid who can buy anything and get anything at the snap of his fingers. Naomi wouldn't want someone like me, people would attack her. People might call her a gold digger or bully her online more. Abby will plan her murder. She would just get more hurt with me.

"No she doesn't. Beside, the contract prohibits us having a romantic relationship." I pointed out.

"Au contraire, mon amie. Declan and I have abolished Section 15 Article 5. You are now free to have a romantic relationship with her." Jordan stood up and took a bow. My jaw dropped at his words. Now my crush is even worse, knowing the fact I have a slightly larger chance than before. Crushes are so annoying.

"Thank you, idiot. But she only sees me as a friend." I deadpanned. At this point, I don't know if I am stating facts or making excuses.

"You have no idea how many times Declan and I have caught her checking you out. Naomi stares at you so much. Plus everyone ships it, including your siblings and Declan." Jordan tried reasoning with me. I just sighed.

I don't have the courage to ask her out. For the past couple weeks, my "cool" facade, as Naomi likes to put it, has been breaking around her. I stutter around her, get nervous easily, and express more feelings. She is the only person to have ever made me change so much, beside Jordan and Declan.

Thump, thump, thud

"Jordan, did you hear that?" I said, nervously.

"Yep." He said, anxiously. Somebody heard us, but I don't think it was Declan. The foot steps were too light and Declan would have just barged into my room and chimed in.

Naomi probably heard us. Meaning my chances with are ruined.

I fell backwards on my bed and rubbed my eyes. This can't be happening right now. WHY????

"Well there is no point in hiding in my room." I told Jordan, silently asking him to leave. He walked out the door and I freshened up.

I walked down the stairs to see Naomi reading and Declan playing a video game. She looked up from her book and smiled at me. I smiled back and felt something nudge me. It was Jordan, he was wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way. I elbowed him in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. I looked back to the living room and saw Naomi looking at me.

By looking I mean checking me out. Her eyes were roaming all over my body and when they arrived at my face, her cheeks turned crimson. I raised my eyebrows and smirked at her. She broke eye contact with me and looked at the T.V. to see the video game Declan was playing.

I walked over to the couches and sat next to her. She looked the opposite direction of me. So, Naomi Lorraine is guilty of checking me out.