Bennett, Burn the Couch

There will be Bennomi along with another one of my favorite ships.

Enjoy!

Bennett and I were watching a movie when Jordan and Declan finally came in. They were smiling like idiots and smelled like paint and glue.

"What did you two do now?" Bennett asked, pausing the movie. I snuggled into him for his warmth and my comfort. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Eww, get a room. Wait, never mind, Naomi is way too loud." Jordan said. Bennett smirked and I blushed. Why does Jordan have to be so blunt about everything?

"Are you feeling flustered... Naomi?" Declan asked. Bennett chuckled which resulted in me slapping his chest.

"Okay guys. Stop harassing my girlfriend. Plus, why are you two even listening in the first place?" They had no answer to Bennett's question. Jordan's mouth opened to speak but nothing came out.

Bennett being my boyfriend has to be one of the best things ever. For one, he won't ever say I should belong in the kitchen and be cooking meals for him. That will probably be his turf. His compassion, intelligence, and kindness was something I fell for and I am lucky to have him. Even if we don't work out, he will always be one of my best friends.

"We did a classic open-the-door-paint-fall prank. We added glue to her seat to sweeten the deal." Jordan said, giving Declan a high five. Declan looked pained at the high five. IT'S NOT A FRIEND ZONE, TRUST ME DECLAN! I wanted to desperately yell.

"Okay but why did you guys come 2 hours after school ended? You guys didn't text us that you got detention." Bennett probed. Something wasn't right here, they always tell us the pranks and if they got detention or not. Their pranks are the only entertainment in school. For me anyway.

Both of their faces turned red and they looked at each other. Bennett looked at me, confused, just as much as I was. Jordan started doing the classic movie whistle and looked anywhere but at Bennet and I while Declan looked down at his feet and started to shuffle them. If they wanted to hide something from us then they really don't know me and Bennett.

"W-we, uhhh, we got d-detention! R-right Declan?" Jordan stuttered. His face was so red that I thought he might pass out or something. He looked at Declan, waiting for his alibi to be proven true. Bennett looked as if he had enough of their bull.

"Yep. We got detention and our cellphones taken away right as we walked through the door. We had a chemistry test today!" Declan said. Wow, he does realize I am in the same chemistry class as Jordan. Declan isn't even in our chemistry class! And you don't have tests in detention. Bennett started to chuckle at their state while Jordan face palmed.

"Declan, you aren't in the same science class as Jordan and I." I pointed out. Declan's eyes widened at his mistake and Bennett started to full on laugh. He found this too funny. I did too, in all honesty. I just did a lot better job at hiding it. It was now Jordan's turn to lie to us.

"Okay guys, drop the act. Tell us the truth." Bennett said in his serious voice. I was kinda in awe of how he can make the atmosphere of the room so calm, serious, yet amusing. It was also amazing how he had such an amazing effect on me.

Jordan sighed and motioned Declan to start speaking. He just shook his head and scratched the back of his neck.

"We... we went on a date." Jordan whispered so quietly that I almost couldn't hear him. Bennett's jaw dropped while I had a big smile.

"Please say something." Declan said, worried.

JECLAN IS MY OTP! JECLAN IS MY OTP! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!