"I'm not a drunk, that's Kameron ass." Kameron could drink now.

"Leave poor lil Kam Kam alone." I shook my head, refilling my own glass.

"So we going out tonight or what?" I thought about it. I did need to get out the house.

"Ugh, okay." She clapped.

"Yay!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't think you finna take me back to that damn club. I'm too shame to go back in there." We both laughed, remembering the fight Chris started the last time we were there.

"Chris wasn't playing bout his baby." I stared off, smiling. He was so overprotective of me, it was cute sometimes.

"Aww my poor friend is in love!" She flopped down beside me and wrapped her arms around me, rocking me side to side.

"Girl move." I laughed.

"Sorry it's just so cute and sad. I wish y'all could've worked out. Can't even stand Chris light skin ass but I love you and you love him."

"Aww Draya." This time I hugged her and rocked her back and forth.

"Yeah yeah. Sentimental. Are you gonna make yourself look like something or do I have to tell everyone you're my homeless friend?"

"Fuck you." We laughed and went upstairs to my room. She swore she was my personal stylist.

"I like this. Wear it." She handed me the clothes. It was cute so I put it on.

"Wear this with it... and these shoes." She handed me earrings and shoes.

"And this necklace... perfect." I looked at myself in the mirror. I gotta give it to her, she knew how to put an outfit together.

"Sit down, let me do your hair." She sat me down and my vanity and put my shoulder length hair in a top notch bun.

"Periodt" She snapped.

"Oh god. Them lil kids got you saying that shit too?" She laughed.

"Its yungmiami and i cananwmkw." She said, mumbling like Yungmiami tended to do. I laughed so hard my stomach started hurting.

"You're a clown." She smiled, picking at my hair and clothes.

"It's fine mom, come on."

"Ahh shut up. You gone get some tonight sis?" I shook my head no.

"Unless I get married between now and 12:00, the Hazelnut stays closed." She shrugged.

"Alright.." We walked back downstairs and grabbed our keys. I don't know why she grabbed hers, knowing she was going to make me drive.

"Put them keys down, you know you want me to drive."

"I mean if you insist." She said walking towards my car.

"Girl you ain't slick."

"Love you Hazey Wazey."

"Girl first of all that's ugly."

"No it's not. If Royalty said it you would think it's cute."

"Because Ro is cute."