Chapter 4

Sora's P.O.V

After (y/n)'s uncle turned off the system and went to bed I clenched my fist as (y/n)'s black eye filled my brain. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Goofy and Donald trying to cheer me up. I forced a smile which must have worked for they then went to find the king and most likely will tell him that I've been slipping up again.

"My mind has been made up." And before I could change my mind I went down to the basement of Disney Castle, the home of King Mickey and Queen Minnie. Somehow I managed to make it down there without being seen. I remembered Yen Sid saying that there was a button or maybe it was a lever that someone would have to push or pull then everyone would be transported to the "real world". I looked around the room, but I only saw the Cornerstone of Light. Sighing I was about to give up when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Turning I realized it was the button that I've been looking for. Taking a deep breath I reached out and pressed it and suddenly everything went black.

~Later~

"Sora!"

"Sora, wake up!" I groaned, my body felt like I was hit by a heartless. Slowly I opened my eyes to see everyone of my friends staring at me.

"Sora, what did you do?!" I heard Riku say as I shook my head, as my eyesight cleared up I noticed that I wasn't in the basement of a castle but in a field.

"Where are we?" I looked to the king who was holding the queen and looking around the area, when he heard my question he turned to look at me and he looked upset.

"In the 'real world'. Sora, what did you do?" I felt like I was going to get in trouble and the first thing that popped into my head was to blame the Organization, but I decided to tell the truth. As I told what I did and why, everyone's faces turned from shock to angry in two seconds flat.

"Didn't ya listen to the king!!!!!" Donald yelled at me. I gulped, and suddenly realized that I was in the dog house.

"Mickey, what are we going to do?" I heard the queen asks, I turned to look at her and she looked terrified as did Daisy who was holding onto Donald's hand. Suddenly the king cleared his throat which made everyone looked at him. I looked around to see no Organization and no heartless.

"We will make camp here for tonight, and tomorrow me and Riku will look for Master Yen Sid and Merlin and ask if there's a way to return home. Kairi, you will help Minnie look for food and water. Axel and Ienzo will look for things to build a shelter. Aeleus you will watch over Daisy." The King gently squeezed the queen's hand and gave her a small smile which seemed to calm her down.

"As for Sora, Donald and Goofy. You three will look out for Heartless and the Organization members. And remember to try and keep the order here!" I felt like the king was yelling at me, but at this point all I know is that I'm one step closer to finding (y/n).

"Sora, may I talk to you?" I turned to see Kairi talking to me. I nodded my head and followed her to a remote area and we both sat down.

"Don't think that I don't know you hit that button because you wanted to be closer with (y/n)." My eyes widened and my mouth went dry.

"I'm not mad, just worried. Here we can all die and the people here will be in great danger, including (y/n). Sora, I think you didn't think this through." Tears started to fill her eyes and I understood what she was thinking of. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry Kairi, I'm not going to die anytime soon. And Donald, Goofy, and I will stop the Heartless and the Organization from hurting anyone." She sighed and turned to look at me her eyes filled to the brim with tears.

"Sora, your one of my best friends. I don't want you or Riku to get hurt! Promise me that you'll be safe!" I promised her that I would come back safe, but knowing Kairi she was going to give the same speech to Riku and I suddenly felt bad for him. Soon we got a small fire going and huddled around it and waited for morning.