Chapter 3

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

I came back home with a swollen black eye and cuts and bruises. First day back to school and I'm already getting bullied. I ran into my room and grabbed some makeup and quickly covered up the black eye. I put on a long turtle neck to hide the cuts and bruises on my arms and chest. Seeing that I was looking better I walked into my uncle's room to see that he made great progress and was now in Arendelle. I smiled because I always loved the movie Frozen and probably always will. Once I entered the room almost immediately Sora's head turned to look at me. Ignoring it I sat down on my uncle's bed and watched him play.

"Hey (y/n), how was school today?" I flinched at the question. My mind raced thinking how I could possibly get myself out of this.

"I-it was fine..." I looked down at my hands as I felt the tears start to prick my eyes. Forcing them back so my makeup doesn't run and show the black eye I continued to look down at my hands. Suddenly I heard my uncle get up and then felt him lift my chin up he then moved my face around looking for something. He then grabbed my sleeve of my turtle neck and pulled it up making me flinch. He gasped and gave me a stern look, gulping I tried to look anywhere but him and my eyes landed on Sora whose face was filled with worry. Soon I felt my uncle wipe away the makeup and soon my black eye was out in the open.

"(y/n) who did this to you?" I continued to look at Sora who now had his hand to his mouth which was odd. I opened my mouth to speak but decided it was for the best to keep my mouth shut. Hearing a sigh and footsteps leaving the room I knew that my uncle was getting an ice pack for my eye. Finally he came back and handed me an ice pack which I gently put on my eye. Seeing that I wasn't going to talk he went back to playing. I left my head up to continue to watch but I noticed that Sora was acting off but I shrugged it off. After watching him for the entire afternoon and most of the evening I said goodnight and went to my room. And once the door was shut I flopped onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.