16- ʟɪᴋᴇ

"And thats what happened" Jeno told Hyerin the whole story.

Hyerin was disappointed but at the same time she understood Jaemin. She still needs to talk to him though cuz how dare he make her baby Jeno cry?

After watching the movie they cuddled in their bedroom and just talked about the events that took place earlier.

"Are you really gonna be okay?" the girl asked Jeno again.

"Yes I'm fine" he replied with a genuine smile.

"So... What now?" she asked him again.

"Hmmm I'm gonna move out there and if it's okay with you I can live here until I find my own place to stay" he told her.

"Pft-- Jeno! You're my best friend and basically the acting father of my child! You can stay here as long as you want" Hyerin exclaimed after lifting her head up from Jeno's chest to look at the boy in front of her.

She stared at him for awhile and just admired his gorgeous features.

"Is that what you really think of me?" Jeno asked and looked down on the petite girl which left her confused.

"Am I just your best friend? Am I just the father of your child?" Jeno asked calmly.

"no! I like you but I know you wouldn't like me too cuz you're gay and I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my petty crush on you!" Hyerin really wants to say that but she kept quiet instead.

"Because if you ask me? You're not just my best friend. You're not just the girl who got pregnant and I decided to act like the father of the child you're bearing. You're more than that" Jeno said as he caressed her cheek.

"I mean.. You've been a part of my life and I--" Hyerin was cut off as she was surprised by sudden soft thing that landed on her lips. She didn't know what to do but as the time passes she kissed back.

Jeno kissed her passionately as he pulled her close by her waist.

(a/n: ohhhh shiiit!! Lmao im cringing idk how to write kiss scenes im sorry)

They pulled away and Hyerin looked away from him but Jeno just stared at Hyerin and watched her catching her breath.

"I like you" Jeno blurted out. Which made him and Hyerin shocked.

"W-what?" Hyerin stuttered.

"Look, I'm confused but there is this part of me when I just can't focus on anything else but you. I wanna think that it's just nothing but I feel different around you. I'm gay but you're the only girl that made me feel this way ugh I feel like I wanna be more than just your best friend. I wanna be more than just the father of your child. I wanna become the one who'll protect you and who'll love you. I wanna be yours but I know this is sudden and I know you won't feel the same-"

"I-I actually like you too"

"So does that mean you're my--"

"Not yet! You just came from a break up I want you to think about your feelings for a moment" Hyerin said and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Let's go to sleep now" Hyerin said and removed Jeno's arms that was around her waist and turned to the other side.

"Good night" Jeno said.

"Good night" she replied.

"I love you" Jeno whispered in her ear and drifted off to dreamland.

"I love you too" Hyerin replied before sleeping.

Author's note:

Yooo! Hehehe em back with another crappy chappie! Yasss they confessed to each other but of course it'll be too fast if they will be in a relationship after Jeno's break up. Also, remember how I said I'll make a sequel and it's about Mark? Yeah I'm kinda working on it while writing this hehhee. Thank you for reading! Love you guyssss!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie