5- ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴄʀᴀᴠɪɴɢ

Few weeks later~

Jeno recieved a text from his preggy bestie. He's at his summer job right now but on break so he fished out his phone from his pocket and read that text.

@hyerinnieeee

Jeno!! When you come back can you get me a watermelon?? Pleaseeee I'll pay you back I promise.

@jenose
Okay.. Anything else??

@hyerinnieeee
... Gravy!! Jaemin's recipe please

@jenose
Damn you got weird cravings. But okay then my shift is almost done anyways wait for me and nana

@hyerinnieeee
Thank you so much! You're the best!

@jenose
Anything for you

Seen.

He kept his phone and went back to work.

After about an hour he went to the nearest market and got a watermelon.

He went to his own home and changed his clothes.

"Where are you going?" Jaemin asked.

"To hyerin's.. Oh and can you do me a favor?" Jeno said and Jaemjn nodded.

"Can you please come with me and make gravy for Hyerin at her house. She craves for it I'm sorry for bothering you" Jeno added and Jaemin smiled.

"Of course!" Jaemin said and immediately changed into something more presentable rather than his worn out shirt with his stained (but clean) shorts.

They both went to Hyerin's house.

As they enter they saw the girl watching Dora the explorer... Again!

"You kept on watching that show" Jeno said and turned off the television.

"Ugh what the fck dude? It's my favorite part when backpack sings his song! He's a legend" Hyerin said and snatched the remote from jeno and turned on the tv again.

"See! I missed it now" Hyerin said and pouted.

The two smiled at the sight. The both of them thought that this girl is cute but somehow looks like she's on some type of crack or something.

"Will this make you feel better?" Jeno said and handed the watermelon to her.

"Wahhh!!" the girl said and immediately hugged her best friend.

"Thank you sooo much" Hyerin said and let go of the hug.

"Imma make the gravy" Jaemin said and headed to the kitchen.

"Yayyyy" Hyerin cheered and followed him.

Jeno sat on the couch and transfered the channel but can't find a good channel to watch so he decided to watch Dora instead.

After a few, Hyerin and Jaemin finished the gravy and the both went back to the living room seeing Jeno watching Dora.

"Swiper no swiping!!!" Jeno exclaimed with a cute expression on his face.

"Hah! In your face swiper the fox get your ass away from her stuff" He said and Hyerin joined him with Jaemin cutting the watermelon back in the kitchen.

"Glad to know you enjoy Dora too" Hyerin teased him and Jeno blushed.

"I can't find anything good to watch so I stick with this one. I enjoyed it nonetheless I suddenly remembered my childhood" Jeno said and they both laughed.

"Yo explorers I prepared the watermelon and gravy already"

And with that the three ate tbe watermelon. Only Hyerin ate it with the gravy Jaemin made.

Author's note:

Preggy people craves a lot of weird shit lol also, i don't know much about pregnancy so please bare with me with the upcoming chappies.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie