Chapter 21 "Search for Jimmy"

Start from the beginning

I suddenly drop to the ground. Why am I weak today?

"Kenneth..." I started to cry because the others aren't here. I'm sure that they caught the others. "Let's save them." I said.

I still remember Jimmy who is unconscious last night on their hands.

...

Kenneth's POV

I can tell that Faith wanted to help Alex but I eyed her to stop.

Alexandra tried to get up again but she falls to the ground every time she attempts to.

"I saw Hector and John earlier this morning." I said.

Alexandra stopped from what she was doing and waited for more from me. But I did not add anything to what I said.

I went to the round cemented table and puts down the things that I brought there.

"Where are they? And where are the others? Cindy...? Jimmy...?" –Alexandra.

I turn around and was shocked to see Alex standing while gripping her hands strongly to the tree beside her.

"Alex..." –Faith.

"I saw Jimmy..." She began stepping her foot towards me. "... last night he..." After a few seconds of releasing her grip from the tree, she fell to the ground and bump her face to the one of the cemented chairs around the round cemented table.

I immediately went to her as she fall but I wasn't able to help her.

"Alex!" –Faith.

"Aw..." Alex said while covered her face in pain.

I took Alex and carried her. I then put her on the chair. I grab her wrist to uncover and see her face.

"You're such a hardworking, clumsy girl." I said after I saw her bleeding nose.

I reach out for my handkerchief on my pocket and wiped away Alex's blood from her nose.

...

Alexandra's POV

"I'm not clumsy!" I replied.

He just smiled in return.

"You should have asked me even if you don't stand up." He said and his attention went to the bags that he brought. "They are getting Jimmy back... And all we have to do is to stay away from danger." He added.

Kenneth took his knife from his magical pouch and slices the leafy ingredients I guess.

...

Kenneth's POV

Faith sat on the chair beside Alex while Alex is staring peacefully on my hands. It must have been she realized that she can't do anything now that her muscles are weak. I'm not surprised. I used the Puny Potion to her last night while she was unconscious. Puny Potion weakens the muscles of whoever will drink it. But that muscle strength will return after 25 hours from the time of drinking it or rather to drink the Ample Potion if they want to return their muscle strength as soon as possible.

"What is that?" Faith asked.

"Vegetables... need to cook for our breakfast." I replied.

"Oh... You know how to cook?" –Faith.

I did not reply. Of course I am. I know how to cook because girls liked men that knows how to cook.

I smile because of that thought.

...

Alexandra's POV