Chapter 8

???
I groaned.

"Slendy. Where's my room?"
*le gasp* Child you barge in and disrupt our peace, and now you demand a room. Did your parents even teach you anything?
I looked up from examining an extremely intriguing carving of go to sleep on the table. "Yes. They forced me to memorise the latitude and longitude of certain places in Greek when I was 4. Teaching much?"

He groaned. Not that type. Where's your moral compass?
I growled. "Where's yours? You kidnap INNOCENT KIDS and you EAT them. SHIT MORAL COMPASSES!"
Then I got up and flipped the table.

Nah just kidding. I teleported out of the room.
I appeared in one of safe house number 2563's many medicine closets. I grumbled as I unlocked the door to the closet.
I walked down the corridor but balked at the stairs.

There was a footprint there. And more lead down and to the door, pointing this way.

Halves POV
I groaned. I opened my satchel and looked at my poor teddy huddled in a plastic bag to keep him dry. I smiled.

"Don't worry, Henry. We're coming to this weird warehouse. We can shelter there."

I closed the satchel and snapped on my hairband with holes in it.
Now I looked as if I was wearing a hairband instead of having devil horns.
I curled my tail up and then advanced onto the warehouse.

I opened the door and ran up the stairs and to a random door.

"Please be unlocked please please pleaseeee!"

It was unlocked. Thank Zalgo.

Hiiii I'm thinking about including other people in here and I'm too lazy to think sum up so just comment or something.

:)