Chapter two

Your POV
I crept into the unlocked house. I calculated that either this guy must've been high, drunk or both.

Definitely both. I thought as I entered the apartment, wrinkling my nose at the stench.

But there was a second smell under the drugs and smoke and alcohol- blood.

I immediately stiffened, feeling someone watching me. I proceeded with caution past the lampshade( which was strangely loaded with a white mask and an elf hat.).

I padded softly down the hall to the kitchen, hungry as fuck.

And I found food, all right.

Cannibal food.

The organs and chunks of flesh sat there proudly in the fridge, streaks of blood running down the brown glass jars.

Timeskip

Ok.

I admit it.

I vomited, right there and then, in a house full of killers.

As I finished retching, a voice gasped from behind me, slurred and slow.

'The shee devvillll.....'

I whipped around to see a blondie with black eyes and red pupils. And screamed.

Blood trailed down his face, trickling into his mouth.

And another thing.

He had no shirt on.

My hand itched to fly at his face and slap him, hard. Slap some sense into him....

I smirked and edged around him before he suddenly shrieked 'YoU ShOuLDnT HaVE doNe ThAT...!'

Just as I knocked him out, I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I cursed and ran for the windows, unlocking the grate before sitting on the edge.

Before throwing myself into the void.

BENs POV

Ughhhhh....

Why is there a girl in the apartment? I thought it was Halves and was about to call out when I saw that this girl had h/c hair, e/c eyes and (clothes) on. I immediately got a boner.

Hahaha no.

She started edging around me while looking like a caged animal. Her e/c eyes glimmered with mischief and hate as she did so, and my addled brain immediately accounted this as an assault.

I shrieked like hell, like bish wat u doin in mah house?!

'BEN? Why are you screaming like a pussy?'

I growled.

'I Am NoT a PUsSy!!!!'

I whirled around to see halves behind me, as sassy as always with her denim jacket and white miniskirt.

She blinked and flounced off to wake EJ, Jane and probably Jeff. I groaned and lit another cigarette.

This was waaaay too much drama for one night.

Your POV

I landed on the tarmac with a audible grunt, my ankles buckling. I fell to the floor, gasping in pain before a rough voice laughed beside me.

I looked around to see Toby, my old Friend beside me, before I was K.Oed.