you come home to see him crying

Any era you choose

on this page you gave him an Idea to write heal the world.

You was at the gate of your house the gates open, and you drive in to park, the car once you parked, the car you got out, of the car and walked, straight in the house you walk, in the living room to see Michael crying you dropped, your stuff and ran, over to him and said "Michael honey why are you crying? is everything ok?' you say getting, down on your knees once you was down on your knees you start to rub, his back Michael looks, up at you as his eyes was filled with tears you look, at him with a worried face as you feel tears start to fall from your face. Michael didint say anything instead he put his head in your neck you rap, your arms around him and rub, his back and tears fell from your eyes. "Michael is it because you seen kids and adults hurt? or homeless?" you say still hugging, him Michael slowly looks, up at you and says "yes Y/N and it is also people hurting or killing one another or rubbing, banks people being racism towards each other" Michael says as more tears fell from his eyes thats when a light bulb went off in your head and you smile at Micheal and say "well why don't you write a song called heal the world?" you say with a smile on your face Michael looks, up at you and says "Y/N that is A wonderful idea I will go write it in my giving tree thank you I love you so much" Michael says as he gets, up you got up with him you giggle as you see him grabbing, some paper, and a pen "I love you too Mikey" you say as you went, up stairs to change out of your work clothes.

Several hours later......

Your sitting, on the couch watching, Peter Pan when you hear the door open you look over to see Michael with the papers in his hand along with the pen. "Y/N it sounds Perfect would you like to hear it?" Michael says with a smile on his face you pause the movie and tell him to sit next to you Michael sits next to you with a smile and clears his throat and sings his new song he wrote to you as Michael was singing you smile as he sang the song. When the song was finished you smiled and clapped, and said "that is wonderful Michael I love it" you say smiling Michael smiles, back at you and says "I love you Y/N Thank you for the idea you smile and gave, Michael a kiss on the cheek and said "I love you to Michael and your welcome" you say playing the movie "ooo Peter Pan I love this movie can you start it from the beginning?" Michael says in a child like tone you giggle at his cuteness and said "yes I can anything for my handsome husband" you say as you lay, your head on Michaels chest and Michael gave, you a kiss on the forehead.

To be Continued