"Parker, wouldn't it be fun if you and Ellie went out for dinner?" Jessica began, clearly making eye contact with the other Ellie and Parker.

I put my hand under the table and made a fist. I wanted to fight her.

Parker looked over at me, "I'd love to take Elizabeth out to dinner."

The other Ellie cleared her throat, "My name is Elliana."

Parker looked at her, "I know."

Asher and Jack laughed under their breath after Parker's little statement.

I took a sip of my water to avoid laughing.

"Sounds a little flirtatious." Jack Clayton smirked

Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

Parker shrugged, "Maybe it's just my personality."

Parker slipped his hand under the table and put his hand on my leg. An announcer began to speak which signaled that the presentation was starting. 

There were twenty debutantes, some I knew, some I'd never seen in my life. Regardless, they all looked so gorgeous in their huge white gowns with a smile on their face while the announcer said all of their accomplishments. 

I loved watching everyone do the waltz to the live band. Everything was so elegant and gorgeous. 

After everyone was introduced, danced with their escorts and fathers the real fun started. The adults started drinking, teens started drinking and sneaking up to hotel rooms, but everyone was dancing.

I danced with Alena and some of our other friends we found at the ball for about an hour. We would go between the dance floor and going into hotel rooms that had booze. I was doing a good job of controlling myself, I was just a little more jittery.

Or so I thought.

"Let's go dance!" Charlotte begged me as I sat down at the table

I shooed her away, "Go without me, I need a break."

"If you say so." She agreed without a fight

I chugged the rest of the water that was in the glass and laid back.

"You okay?" Parker asked me, sitting down. It was like he appeared out of nowhere when I needed him the most.

I smiled at him, "I am now."

Parker's suit jacket was off and his bowtie was a little crooked.

"William Fitzgerald, you can't walk around like this." I fixed his tie

Parker gave me a grin, "You always get me right, love."

He got closer to my face, "Come up to my suite."

"Aren't all of your friends in there? Including my brother?" I bought up

"No, this is the presidential suite, where I'm staying tonight if you'd like to join me. But just come up there with me now." Parker went on

I was a little scared because he was asking me to come up to his suite like he was Chuck Bass or something.

But that wasn't the main reason. 

I'd never had sex before and I was just scared because Parker obviously wasn't a virgin.

I knew him though, he'd never force me to do something that I wasn't ready for.

"Ok." I agreed

Parker grabbed my hand and we stumbled out of the ballroom to the elevator. 

"I made sure that they didn't give out any rooms to anyone on this floor," Parker informed me

"You sure do plan ahead," I mentioned

He shrugged, "Guess it's in my blood."

We got off of the elevator and walked down the hall to the presidential suite. 

Parker and I walked into the room and it was huge. The view of the city was amazing.

"Can I just say something?" Parked asked

I looked at him, "Go ahead."

"You are without a doubt the most beautiful girl here. Hell, in the universe really. You have no idea how hard it was not to keep staring at you and not kiss you while everyone was at the table." he spoke to me as he ran his fingers through my hair

He was so suave and beautiful.

I grabbed his tie and pulled me closer to me.

We were centimeters apart, I just had to take a moment to admire him and all his glory.

I bit my lip, "Kiss me." 

"Gladly." He smiled into my lips

Parker began to kiss me like there was no tomorrow. 

My back was against the wall while we made out. I started to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now." I whispered into his ear

Parker smirked, "Oh, really?"

I kicked off my shoes before I wrapped my legs around Parker's waist.

He gently laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. I could feel his boner as he kissed my neck.

Parker touched my inner thighs and made his way to my underwear despite the long dress. It was a good day to be wearing a lacy black thong.

Him doing nothing was driving me crazy.

"Parker, I'm going to kill you." I got out

"I've never wanted anyone this badly before." he breathed as he took off my underwear and slipped them into his pocket, "You look so beautiful I could fuck you senseless right now."

He kissed my cheek, "Let's get to work."

Just as Parker started to finger me there was a knock at the door. At first, we thought it was just a maid.

"Parker! I know you're in there we need more beer!" Asher exclaimed

I put my hand over my mouth and looked at Parker.

He moved away from me and pointed to the bathroom.

"I'm trying to take a shit right now Asher!" Parker lied as I picked up my shoes and headed to the bathroom

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear Parker opening the door.

"It's in the kitchen," Parker said to him

Asher was quiet.

"Were you doing someone or something?" Asher laughed as he spoked

"W-why would you say that?" Parker said nervously

I could imagine the smirk on his face, "Nothing you just look flustered and it smells like perfume."

"It's just the incense." Parker lied

Oh if Asher only knew, we would both be dead right now.

"When are you coming back down to the room with the boys?" Asher asked him

"In a bit, my stomach is still not feeling good." Parker answered as they walked closer to the door, "Just give me thirty minutes."

"Ok, cook but have you seen Peyton? One of her friends was looking for her like ten minutes ago."

Closer than you think.

"The last I saw her she was in the lobby with some girl. That was a while ago though." Parker lied

"I'll just call her."  my brother spoke but my fucking Phone was on the nightstand, "Oh shit, I left it in the room. Come to the room when your bowels settle."

Parker let out a nervous laugh, "Will do."

I heard the door open and close. I waited a moment before moving or saying anything.

When I opened the bathroom door Parker was standing in the doorway.

"Close one." he spoke lowly

That was one way to put it.