My Mom wouldn't let us leave without getting a few pictures. While Daniel drove, I just awkwardly sat in the back while he and Alena got cozy. Meanwhile,  my secret lotion flask was coming in handy.

"Great traffic." I complained

"Relax, we're only five minutes away from The Fitzgerald." Alena shushed me

I looked down at my phone, "Yeah but it's already - "

My heart.

Parker made me the happiest girl alive. I loved the way he made my heart race and made me feel like the only girl in the world. I could tell he was a little tipsy but I liked when he was a little tipsy because all of his true feelings came out.

"It's already what, Peyton?" Alena asked me

I stared off into space, god what was I going to say?

I went through my thoughts and actions - the time.

I shook my head, "Just that it's already 6:30."

All of a sudden the car swerved and me and Alena were screaming.

"Daniel, what in the hell!" Alena exclaimed as he drove on the shoulder

"They're serving dinner and you gotta get the steak while it's hot!" He justified

Even though his logic was equally smart and dumb, we made it to The Fitzgerald in a little less than five mintutes. Daniel decided to get his car valeted so we could go ahead and get situated. 

"We're at table two." I said to Alena and Daniel as we walked in. Everyone looked so gorgeous in their formal gowns and tuxedos. 

Sure enough at table two, there was everyone. To my luck, the three seats to Parker's left were empty.

"Hello." I greeted everyone 

"Peyton!" Jack Clayton exclaimed, God he did a lot of pregaming

I waved, "Hey Clayton."

Brooke (Jack's date) was the only one who actually spoke to us other than Jack, Asher, and my sweet baby Parker.

Parker stood up and pulled out my chair.

"Thank you, Parker." I grinned as he sat back down

"Hey, 'Lizabeth," My brother caught my attention from across the table, "I ordered everyone's steak."

I nodded, "Thank you, Asher, keep doing God's work out there."

"I intend to." Asher smirked as he raised his flask

Dumbass. 

The server came and brought us our food. It made me uncomfortable how Jessica was latching on to my brother and ignoring me like I wasn't even there.