𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

prologue.

WILLOW GRACE TURNER was always told she was a natural born Ravenclaw

WILLOW GRACE TURNER was always told she was a natural born Ravenclaw. The long line of Turners on her father's side had all been Ravenclaws, so it would only make sense that she would follow suit, right? As for her mother, she was lucky if she remembered the name of the school Willow was bound to attend at all.

"Will, you have absolutely no reason to be worrying like this." Willow's older brother of three years, Conrad, reassured his sister as they entered the train station, pushing their carts of luggage ahead of them. Conrad's Tawny Owl named Darius fluttered its wings in its small cage as if to agree.

"I don't know Conrad, all the Ravenclaws before in our family have been male. I'm the first witch in the Turner family tree within the past century." Willow huffs, looking down at the taupe crate sitting on top of her trunk of supplies which had a small black cat nose sticking out one of the holes in the sides. Willow hated seeing her new feline friend, Mistoffolees, (named after a character from the musical "CATS") locked away in a plastic crate, but supposed it's better than letting him roam free and possibly escape to god knows where.

"Yes, that's true. But you've got the Turner blood running through your veins. There's no way you're anything but a Ravenclaw." Conrad confirms, and when Conrad was sure of something like this, the arguing ends there. Willow and her brother walk in silence, swarms of butterflies never leaving the young girl's stomach as they push through the muggle-filled crowd. However, the butterflies seem to die when Conrad leads his sister to a brick wall, between the platforms nine and ten. Willow looks up at her brother, who has a determined grin on his face

"Uh, I don't think we're seeing the same thing. That's definitely a brick wall." Willow sighs, knitting her brows together while motioning to the wall in front of them. She never came with her parents when they took Conrad to the train station to be sent away, she would get really sad and fussy watching her brother leave when she was younger. Not to mention she was terrified of the train station. However, this meant she had never truly witnessed the way to get onto platform nine and three quarters.

"That, dear child, is your ticket to a whole new world." Their father, Michael Turner says, bending down behind his two children, so that his head was level with theirs.

"No, this is my ticket. That, dear father, is a wall." Willow shakes her head, while holding up her train ticket, clearly addressed to platform nine and three quarters.

"Conrad, why don't you show her how it's done." Michael says, straightening up and giving Conrad's shoulder a small push.

"Of course." Conrad says, and with that, he pushes his cart straight towards the wall, and in an instant, passes right through it.

"Third time 'round and it still scares me half to death." Willow's mother, Violet, sighs, clutching her hand to her chest. Being a muggle with a magical family can really take a toll on someone.