Chapter One// Youtuber Whispers

"All right you ready to start filming?" {or should I say philming?}, Dan asked lovingly to his boyfriend, while he fiddled with the black, velvety box in his pocket.

"Yes I am so excited! This is one of my favorite games to play.", Phil replied, pecking Dan on the cheek before he turned the camera on.

"Hello Internet," Dan said to the camera, saluting his shaky hand. "On my second channel, I asked you what you wanted me to do this week and you said to play the Youtuber Whispers game that Joe Sugg, aka Thatcherjoe, created. I thought it would be fun to play it with more people, but you guys weren't having it, so I am just playing with plain, old Phil.", Phil frowned slightly, and then giggled at Dan's sarcastic comment.

"Just kidding, I love playing with my beautiful boyfriend!", Dan said, kissing Phil full on, making him blush wildly, because it was their first PDA since they revealed Phan was real 1 year ago.

They started off with some funny ones that were tweeted from fans, like "my happy little phil, take Dan away" or Phil saying "Dan, I've secretly bought a hamster."

Then, the time had come.

They decided after doing 14, they should do one final one. As Phil scrolled through his Twitter, seeing and laughing at replies, Dan already knew what the last one was going to be.

"Phil, I made this last one up." , Dan said nervously, his hands shaking as he lifted up the headphones to Phil's ears.

"Okay..", Phil said, unsure of things.

"Phil, will you marry me?" Dan said with a glimmer in his eye, hopeful Phil would say yes.

Phil thought that Dan asked him for his hand in marriage, but Phil was rubbish at this game, so he didn't want to make a big deal, or else everything would be awkward afterwards.

"What??", Phil shouted, obviously sounding confused.

Everything started to be in slow motion.

Dan slowly reached into his pocket, grabbed the box, and slowly lifted it up,

revealing a beautiful gold ring, with Elvin ingravings on it. Phil took off the headphones and said, "Yes!!!!". Dan smiled a smile so huge, revealing his adorable dimples, while he swiftly pulled Phil into a deep, passionate kiss and hugged his fiancé tight.

"Well, I guess the Phan wedding is coming earlier than 2022." , Dan said and smirked, making Phil laugh hysterically before Dan pulled him into another kiss, this one urgent and heated.

"Goodbye Internet, I'm going to unwind Obama style now." Dan said chuckling, as he proceeded to kiss Phil, pushing on to the bed, and closing off the camera.