#36

Jisung's POV

"Hey did we have any homework for socials next block?" Felix asked me, as we were in the same class for two periods.

"Uhhh... no I don't think so." I replied.

"Hey will you come with me to go find Hyunjin and Seungmin?" He asked. "I needa get something out of them." He cracked his knuckles and neck.

I chuckled and gave him a fake punch.

"Hey is that Felix AND Jisung together?" Murmurs filled the hallways.

"They NEVER spoke to each other before!

"Woahhhh the school's top dancer and rapper together!"

"What are you talking about! Hyunjin is definitely better."

"I just heard that they're looking for Seungmin AND Hyunjin!"

"To be honest they don't seem like they'd be friends."

"That's a shocker."

I mean, it was bound to happen wasn't it?

"Yo Jisung!" I felt a hard object hit my head.  "Hyunjin is over there!"

"Jeez dude, at least try not to punch me." I said jokingly.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Felix laughed.

Felix started bolting towards Hyunjin at full speed and just plain out TACKLING him. I wouldn't say tackling, more like.... very aggressive.... affection? I have no idea how to describe it.

Gasps of surprise were let out by his friends, and a couple that were in the area.

"GET OFF HIM!" A scream was heard.

By Hyunjin's best friend, Hwall.

Well fuck me.

Great first impression ya know?

Going to tackle the mans who's best friend is my crush.

"Woah woah dude chill." Felix laughed while brushing himself off of Hyunjin.

I glanced over at Hwall, he looked hot as ever. Ok I'm sorry, but he did have a stern face on, not budging one bit for his friend.

"I know Jinnie! We are friends!" Felix exclaimed with a smile.

Hyunjin's friends at the back were whispering things like, "Did he just say Jinnie?" "I've literally never seen them together before." "But Hyunjin doesn't take classes with him?".

Hyunjin looked back at his friends with a sheepish smile.

"Guys, this is Felix. Felix say hi to all of my friends. Oh and that's Jisung over there." He said while scratching his head.

"Hi!" I waved at all of them, and Hwall was smiling back at me!!!

"Hi guys! Nice to meet you! We really need Hyunjin for a second so if you don't mind-"

And then we were off.