Boys Will Be Bugs • pt 1

*: .July 9, 2009 . :*

ˏˋ Tyler's pov ˊˎ

My mom drove me to the park today because she thought it was a great day to get some fresh air. It was really sunny so I was pretty happy to go.

I'm now at the park looking for bugs around the playground because they interest me.

I had two in my hand and they were cute. I didn't know what kind they were or if they bite. I just picked them up because they were cool. I walked under a green slide because I'm extremely sure there were a few on the ground hiding in the shade and then I heard something. It sounds like a crying...Girl?

I looked above me and there was a crying girl on the green slide. She wasn't the only one there. A bigger looking boy was  holding a spider to her face.

"Awww! Are you scared of spiders?" I heard the boy say.

"Yes now please leave me alone!" The girl cried.

I had to help her. I put my bugs in my pockets to go help the girl.

"It would be such a shame if the spider went on your hair." I saw the boy trying to put the spider on her hair, but I smacked it right out of his hand.

I saw the girl and wow. She was really...Pretty.

I turned back to the boy and he looked at me with anger in his eyes. I was extremely intimidated by him, but that didn't stop me from being this girl's hero.

"S-stop b-bullying her!" I yelled at him.

"You stutter like a bitch!" The boy said with a laugh.

I widened my eyes at the word. That's a bad word.

"Pick on someone your own size you dickhead." I said with bravery.

If he was going to use bad words I have plenty of them to say.

He tried to punch me, but I quickly dodged it

I took the bugs from my pocket and put it on his arm and he screamed like a little girl.

"OW OW IT BIT ME!" He screamed.

Would you look at that turns out they do bite. I swear I'll fuck him up if he's ever mean to girls or bugs.

"Come on let's get away from him." I said to the girl grabbing her hand.

We ran and hid under the purple slide that was on the other side of the playground.

"Thank you for saving me from that big meanie." The girl said.

"No problem you deserved it." I said smiling.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"My name is Tyler. What's yours?"

"Y/n, nice to meet you Tyler." Y/n said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, you're really pretty by the way." I said as I felt heat rush up to my cheeks.

"And you're really cute." She said shyly.

"Do you mind if I kiss you? I've never had my first kiss." I said blushing even more than I already was.

"Me neither, I don't mind go right ahead." She said with a smile.

We both leaned in and I felt her soft lips on mine. They were as soft as a pillow. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Let's be friends!"
"Better yet Best Friends!" I suggested.
"Even better!"
✄ ——————————————————————————

Hey guys I know I've been out for a while but IM ON MY SUMMER BREAK WHICH MEANS ILL BE UPDATING!! Thanks if you've stuck around for this long I love you and part 2 of this will hopefully be up tomorrow. I love you guys bye!! ❤️💕

- Ashley 💐