Lovers Rock pt.2

Y/n's pov:

I finished getting dressed for the party and I took a nap in the guest room's bed.

Y/f/n said he/she was going to wake me up in time for the party so I should be fine and so I drifted into sleep.

-time skip-

I was awoken from my sleep when I heard music blast from downstairs. Shit I didn't even need y/f/n to wake me up.

I looked at myself in the mirror making sure I didn't look a hot mess. I looked fine.

I walked downstairs to see a bunch of teenagers swing their bodies to the beat of the music. I also saw things I didn't want to see like people grinding on each other. Why the fuck does that shit have to happen at every single party?

I made myself to the kitchen crowded with people. I decided to get a beer because why the fuck not. I only live once. Besides I ain't no bitch.

When I was going to open the can some dude bumped into me.

Tyler's pov:

This place was fucking crowded. It made my head spin and I regret coming here. The house was filled with the odor of axe spray, sweat, alcohol, and puberty. I hated it.

"Dude go talk to your girl!" Richie yelled over the loud music.

"She isn't mine and I don't even know where she is!" I yelled back.

Richie looked around and his eyes landed on the kitchen.

"She's right there! I'm gonna go and try to get laid tonight, try doing that too will ya! Off you go!" Richie said while pushing me to Y/n. I bumper into her.

He's such a fucking man thot.

Y/n's pov:

I looked at the boy who bumped into me. He's in my English class. He's the cute one.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. At least the can wasn't open yet." I said cutting him off.

"Tyler right?" I asked the boy while I opened the beer can.

"Uh yeah. Hey." He responded.

"Hi. Want a beer?" I asked him while I took a sip from the can. It actually tasted fucking gross.

"Actually never mind I don't think you want to drink this cold, branded, bottle, fizzing piss( rex orange county anyone?)." I told him.

He just nodded.

"So Tyler I want to know about you. Tell me about yourself cutie." I told him.

I saw Tyler blush when I called him cutie. That just made him more cuter.

"Well uh I'm 15 years old, I work as a pizza delivery boy, I like indie rock, I can drive, I hate parties and I can't dance for shit. Tell me about yourself" Tyler said smiling.

"Okay so I'm y/a (your age), I love the performing arts field alot as you can tell, I'm somehow popular and I hate it, I love indie rock too, I own a dog, and I hate parties as well." I said returning the smile.

"What's your favorite indie rock band or artist?" Tyler asked me.

"Mac DeMarco, SWMRS, the frights, Tame Impala and a bunch of others I can't think of because there's so many." I smiled.

"Woah I love Mac DeMarco alot he's great." Tyler's said.

We tried talking over the loud music as much as possible.