Lovers Rock pt.1

Tyler was your average pizza delivery boy. He loved dogs hated school like any other teenager and of course fell in love. He fell in love though with the queen of his school. Y/n L/n. She was well-known, beautiful, and had many amazing talents. Everyone thinks she is the most innocent and sweet person in school.

In Tyler's eyes she wasn't innocent at all though. She smoked Marlboro cigarettes and cursed all the time.

Tyler was really innocent to other people, but he really isn't. He was shy and all, but no.

Now this is the story of how the pizza delivery boy and the school princess met eachother.

Tyler's pov:

It was 9th period. English. I had it with Y/n. She's a goddess, but I had it with one of my friends. Richie. He's a great friend and he's hilarious, but he knows about my crush on Y/n. So he's going to be bugging me all class like every other day. Some people have mistaken us for brothers. Hmm I wonder why.

I sat in my normal desk next to Richie and one seat behind Y/n. The person who sits right behind her isn't here today. Good.

I wasn't realizing I was staring at her until...

Y/n's pov:

"Hello? Hello!" I whispered to the curly headed boy taking him out of his trance. I think his name is Tyler?

"A-Are you actually talking to me?" Tyler asked with suprise lacing his voice.

"Yeah you kinda blanked out, the teacher kinda took notice so I wanted to wake you up from your day dream." I said.

"Oh...sorry." he mumbled but loud enough to hear his words.

"It's okay." I said smiling at him.

I turned back my attention to the teacher.

-time skip-

"Okay we're done for the day, we've finished everything so go ahead and talk, but not too loudly." our English teacher said.

My friend spoke to me about the party that she was having tonight at her house. I honestly don't even know if I want to go.

"Please Y/n, come on you always love parties. Pleaseeeee!!" Y/f/n pleaded.

Every single Friday she throws a party, but I'm not sure I want to go to this one. I'm pretty exhausted from all the rehearsals that I've been doing for the school's musical.

"But I'm tired and I hate parties who told you that lie." I complained.

"Let's make a deal. You get the clothes you want to wear tonight from your house and you get to take a nap at my house and take a shower and do whatever you have to do. Is that fair?" She/he said.

"Ugh fine." I gave in.

"Yay I'll be waiting for you." Y/f/n said smiling.

Tyler's pov:

"Hey Tyler." Richie said.

"What." I said blankly.

"There's a party at Y/f/n's house tonight. She invited the whole grade you should come dude." He said.

"Can't. Work." I replied unamused.

"But Tylerrrrr." Richie said smirking.

"Whaaaaaat." I said imitating him.

"Y/n will be there." He whispered in my ear.

"Well then fuck work when does that party start." I said with a smile.

"At 9 want me to wait for you at your house?" Richie asked.

"Sure but if and when we go please do not lose me you know I hate parties dude." I said.

"Whatever pizza thot." Richie said.

"Thanks trash thot." I replied.

The bell rung and it was finally time to go home.

Y/n's pov:

Finally we get to go home. I walked home with y/f/n and I picked up my outfit. I already knew what I was going to wear. I picked up a few makeup utensils (if you don't wear makeup just ignore it.) and headed downstairs to see y/f/n waiting for me.

"Took you long enough." He/she complained.

I playfully rolled my eyes and we started walking to her/his house.

This party is going to be one hell of a ride.

Tyler's Pov:

I got changed for the party and I left my room.

"Bye mom!" I said on my way to the door.

"Bye honey." She replied.

I was out my house to be met with the one and only Richie.

"Hey dude." He greeted me.

"Hey man." I replied.

"You ready for this party it's going to be so fucking sick." Richie said.

The only reason why Richie was so pumped tonight is because he's always fucking some random girl at a party. Every single time. This is why I don't like going places with Richie because he ends up losing me.

"I didn't even want to go to this party you dragged me into this." I said.

"But at least you can see Y/n-"

"Listen Richie we aren't ever going to happen. Y/n is way too beautiful and perfect for some piece of shit guy like me. There are so many other dudes that are better looking than me, are popular, and have a better personality than me." I interrupted Richie.

"Listen man you'll do great you've got the looks, personality and everything. I swear." Richie said while we walked to
Y/f/n's house.

Oh boy...

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have so much fucking homework I'm not even using it as an excuse to not update because it isn't an excuse and I'm sorry for not updating so much I'm just under so much pressure because I need to get good grades in order to stay in my school because I the school I'm in right now is really good and I don't want to return to my district guys please bear with me and I'm sorry. I love you guys with all my heart. 💓💞💖

-Ashley 🐾