Twister

Y/n's pov:

School had finished and I was so glad to get out of that hell hole. My best friend Tyler was supposed to drive me to his house today, he didn't have to work so we were going to hang out.

I walked to Tyler's locker to try and scare him.

"AAAAAGHH!" I screamed.

"HOLY SHIT! God why." Tyler screamed scared out of his pants.

I laughed while Tyler playfully rolled his eyed and smiled.

"Come on get out of here. This place gives me the creeps." Tyler said.

"It's school, the fuck do you expect?" I said to him.

We started walking out the school building and into his car. Tyler put on
y/f/s (your favorite song) and he started to drive.

"Oh Tyler, you know me too well." I said glancing at him.

"Yeah I know." He said flashing me a quick smile.

I started singing the lyrics and so did Tyler. I'm so lucky to have this boy in my life I swear he's the light of my life.

We pulled up to his house and his parents weren't home which means we both could practically do whatever the hell we want.

Tyler opened the door with his house key and we entered the house.

"What do you want to do we have the whole house to ourselves." He said.

"I don't know, but let's do something fun this is your first day off!" I said in excitement.

"Ooo I have twister wanna play?" Tyler suggested.

"Twister? What is this 2010?" I said.

"Well do you have something better do?"

"Well-"

"Exactly Twister it is!" Tyler said interrupting me.

Tyler set up the colorful dotted mat on the floor and the spinner.

"Alright I'll go first." Tyler said.

Tyler spun the tiny wheel thing and it was right foot on red for him.

"You're turn to get twisted!" Tyler said goofily doing a spiral motion with his finger.

I spined the wheel and I got right hand on red.

This will be a long long game.

-time skip-

It's be 42 minutes and me and Tyler are in a mess of hands and legs and I almost got a wiplash.

"Hey Y/n/n (nick name) I'm getting a nice view of your ass from here." Tyler said.

"Cool I could see a nice view of your dick here" I replied

"Yeah I know it's pretty big." He said smirking.

"GOD! TYLER!" I yelled in disgust.

"Hey you mentioned it."

"And you mentioned something about my ass, but did I say something?"

"Hey Y/n/n."

"What?"

"I guess you could say we're in a twisted position!" Tyler said.

I bursted out laughing because I love corny jokes even though it wasn't that funny it was a horrible joke which is why I laughed.

Tyler then started to laugh too and we both got into a fit of hysterical laughter which made me fall on my back and Tyler slip and fall ontop of me.

We were in a awkward position. His brown eyes were staring into my e/c ones and his chest was on mine. It was peacful and nice though. I could just kiss him right now.

"I could kiss you right now." Tyler said still staring into my eyes.

"Go for it." I replied staring into his eyes.

Tyler started to lean in and I could feel his breath. My mouth was agape. Tyler pressed his soft plump lips on mine and the kiss was passionate.

It was really nice. Our lips moved in sync and my hands travelee to his soft black curls. I slightly tugged them which made Tyler deepen the kiss.

We slowly started to pull apart and my eyes fluttered open and I looked at him and smiled.

"Woah" We both said in unison.

Woah was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I wrote this real late because I am on a roadtrip to Florida and it's boring and I am very sleep deprived so I decided to write this chapter and update so I hope you guys liked this! Vote and comment if you'd like. Love you guys!

-Ashley 🐾