01 | uno

"i'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as i can but for now,
you're a scan of my unmade plans" 

---

[03.02. 2019]

"minho~" changbin's soft voice rang through the four corners of his room ultimately bouncing off the ways and lingering in minho's head. it played over and over again until it was all that minho heard. the gentleness and overall playfulness that was laced in his words had made it difficult for minho to not smile. it was an effect, a power that changbin always had. despite the reality of the world he had never failed to make him smile at least once. he, the only person that pushed the sun into his rainy days. 

pulling himself back from his thoughts minho let out a laugh as he answered, "yes?" his words were just as soft and dripping with adoration as it always did. something that never failed to make changbin melt just the slightest. he heard changbin hum for a moment along with soft rustling before his voice was back.

"i'm bored."  he could only imagine the soft pout that was making its way onto the other's lips. and now he wanted nothing more than to go over there and kiss it away.

so what was pulling him back? nothing. there was nothing preventing him from doing that. "i'll be there in a few,"  he finally spoke, already getting up from his bed and walking towards the door.  

he heard a soft 'yay' before changbin ended the call. minho pushed himself off his bed and made his way towards his closet the eyes of another following him while he placed the book in hand onto minho's desk. stretching he let out a slight groan, "so i'm guessing it's my time to go?" 

minho didn't say anything only nodded his head while grabbing an extra hoodie for changbin. hyunjin could only roll his eyes at the responses and walked towards the door all while saying,"hey, i'll be walking binnie home tomorrow though."  

"yeah that's what you think!" minho yelled through the closed door hoping hyunjin was able to hear it. to his luck, he heard a giggle from the other side. shaking his head minho grabbed his phone from the bed and walked out. 

recalling everything that had happened before minho could only continue to smile as he walked down the streets, a skip in his steps because he was just that excited. grabbing the mask he kept in his pocket he put it on in order to hide the smile he wore but anyone that looked at his way could tell he was happy with the way his eyes curved. he continued doing that until he was in front of the familiar red door. 

minho had lifted a hand to knock on the door but before he could press his fist against the cold wooden door it had swung open. a slight squeal was heard before the warmth of another body was pressed against his own. "hi binnie."  minho didn't waste another second before wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist. a giggle erupting from changbin while they stood there for a bit. 

only looking at each other with a slight twinkle in their eyes. a twinkly that resembled everything they've felt the past year. the excitement of new things and the innocence that this overall situation brought on them. they looked at each other as though they held the whole world in their eyes. yet when changbin pushed himself away slightly to grab onto minho's hand he brought the slightly older inside as he rambled on about whatever he had been doing, the twinkle in minho's eyes only continuing to grow. 

if this was loveif this warm feeling that surrounded them, the warm hue of yellows and oranges that filled their hearts was it. the excitement of seeing each other every single day even if they spent the whole night talking. the feeling of being complete when the other was around then there was no doubt that the two were in love. 

this was love.