REDACTED

PAIRING: FRASER X JAMES
DEATH COUNT: NONE
BLOOD COUNT: UNKNOWN

fraser was so tired. he had been overworking himself this week and he was terribly close to collapsing. with a drained sigh he pushed himself away from his desk, not bothering to save his current edit. the head of stress-sweat suicided onto his thigh just to laugh at him. that little bead got release, he got nothing.

standing up, his frail body lead into the living room, where james wasn't anywhere to be found.
of course he wasn't here, it was 3:57 in the morning.
fraser forced himself over to the kitchen top, preparing himself a coffee. a strong one.

he eventually drugged himself with the liquid, and he perked up. there was a click, then a soft padding of footsteps. he turned around to find a yawning james in front of him.
"what are you doing up at this time?"
he pondered, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"i- uh i made a drink. i'm so so sorry if i woke you up."
"you kinda did, aha. but it's no big deal."
"i'm sorry. i just couldn't sleep- insomnia- and i decided to edit and now i'm shattered but i really need to finish it-"
"hey come on, you need to give yourself a break."
fraser paused.

"can i sleep with you?"
"of course you can, if it helps you get some rest."
"thank you."
fraser shot his roommate a tired smile as the pair wandered into james' bedroom. fraser sat down immediately, yawning. james followed, and suddenly it was silent and they were terrifyingly close.

for some backstory, fraser had in fact been crushing on his friend for some while now, and for this to be playing out made him freeze in fear.

he shivered.
"you ok?"
james asked, turning to face the latter.

fraser didn't think, he just acted.
and on impulse, he leant over to james and kissed him quickly, and then hid in his pillow.
james was flustered; stunned, that fraser actually did that.
"i'm so so so so sorry i shouldn't ha-"
"it's okay. i liked it."
fraser audibly gasped into the pillow, and then turned to face james.
"you did?"
"i did, yeah."

"can i do it again?"
"you can."
fraser swiftly leant up to kiss james more passionately this time, and james reciprocated.

let's just say that night was the best fraser and james had slept in a long time.

THIS IS SHORT.
I KNOW.
SINCE THIS IS A START OF A NEW BOOK IT WILL TAKE ME SOME  TIME TO GET INTO THE SWING OF WRITING, SO BARE WITH ME.
DONT REQUEST SHIPS, ONLY IDEAS FOR SHOTS.

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN:
FRASER X JAMES
HARRY X SIMON
BRODIETV X GRAYSON
SWAGGERSOULS X FITZ
PYRO X ALEX

AND ANYTHING ELSE I WANT TO WRITE.