Feeding academy

{inspired by feederboy }
i lived in a semi normal family, my dad was a hard working man and my mom, she was a bit different.
my sister and my mom were fat, with fat i mean close to 300-400 pounds.
i hated them, i hated being related to them and having to live with them.

one day at dinner i was just playing with my food when my sister asked if she could have the rest of it, i then sneered to her "no you fat fucking pig, you 2 should try to loose some weight instead of gaining!".
my mom and dad were pissed at me, so they decided the only option was to bring me to a special special school, a very big school.

so here i am today, i was being picked up from my school by my dad he said: "you have been accepted into a special school, your sister wasn't."
i was so happy, i couldn't believe it.
we drove for hours and hours and when we finally got there. it just looked like a prison.

when we were let in, the woman at the front desk took me and my dad to my room. or so i thought, the minute i walked into the room i blacked out.
when i came back to normal i was chained up on my bed, with a guy coming. i wanted to break free but couldn't, the restraints wouldn't allow me. and when i begged the guy for help, i noticed i had a gag in my mouth.
helpless i looked at what the guy had brought with him, a whole lot of food.

he said: "hi i'm your helper, i'm going to help you this week and the 3 months after. after that you need to do it on your own." i didn't like that sound, 3 months! at least!
i then said: "you can't make me eat that!".

he shrugged it off and started feeding me.
i tried to break free but to no avail, he kept feeding me for 2 hours.
he did this to me for 3 months, afterwards i was into the school.
everyone was massive, i was small in comparison to some kids.

i was 300 pounds, some of these kids were 1000 pounds.

*3 months later*

i was called into the doctors office, he weight me and he said: "i will ask your mother to come and look at this."
my mom came and she didn't look like she did before, she looked so tiny in comparison with me.
i was embarrassed when i looked at her, i asked my mom:"can i go home now?"
she said no, not until you reached the set weight."
i looked in shock, set weight? what would that be.
i didn't want to know it, i didn't want to become immobile.

so i stopped eating, the principal caught on and put me in a special program.
special for kids who don't want to eat, it would get you to your set weight in 4 hours.

and it worked, i because 700 pounds in 4 hours.
my body almost couldn't hold it.

so when i got home, i couldn't do anything.
my mom and sister would laugh at me while i was trying to eat, because i was always hungry.
before i left they also gave me a special serum, that would make me extra hungry and turn food almost straight up into fat.

when i was 25, i was 1200 pound with my mother and sister needing to care for me, i then the end i was the one who got the victory.