'Mummy, what's a mate?' I asked struggling to sit down on the stool that is twice my size.

  'I heard beta Thomas say that he loves his mate' I said when dad finally put me on the stool and sat down beside mum.

  'Well, answer her' dad said to mum who looked constipated .

  'You answer her, you are the alpha' mum shot back at him with a face.

  'You are the luna and her mother and she asked you, so deari , answer her' dad said smugly.

   'Fine,sil dear, a mate is someone that the moon goddess has picked for you'
  'A mate is...'

I couldn't finish that thought , they had come that night and mum wanst able to tell me the whole thing, now all I know is that a mate is someone that the moon goddess has picked out for you.

I don't think I have a mate because the moon goddess sure had forgotten about me because if she was around and had been watching me suffer like this then she was no goddess at all. I cursed her with all the colourful words I could think of.

  'Hey, how about a little present from you to us' Oscar asked, unbuttoning his belt and trouser, Peter understood and stated to unbutton his own too, John wasted no time I doing so, Daniel looked conflicted.
They advanced towards me and three of them stood looking at Daniel expectantly and he shook his head.

    'Well suit your self, I am getting a good head today' Peter said smiling in a sinister way and I cringed.

I didn't want to do this, i looked to Daniel hopefully but he looked away in guilt and shame.

   'Am sorry' he mouted at me and left the room immediately like some demon was chasing him.

I tried to scoot away as much as I could but it was of no use, I had no more room to move and they too cover every little space I had created between us.

  'Are you trying to get out of this?' Oscar asked me

     'Looks like that to me' John said glaring hard at me.

  'Open up' Peter commanded and I sealed my mouth shut. There is no way in hell am I doing what I think they want me to do, not today, I have had enough of it, or so I thought.

                                            *********

Darkness was all around me, I couldn't see anything or hear, it was all muffled like I had on an ear muff or something. I couldn't feel my face or any part of my body, but since when did I ever feel them to begin with. I was floating, or I couldn't tell what I was doing but, for once I couldn't feel the pain and that was good, I wanted to stay here for as long as I could and then maybe I could remember my parents faces or maybe just maybe see them again. I felt a tug on my ankle and looked at it to see my feet and toes, dirty toes with chins wrapped around it, I was lying on my mattrass, why.

   'Why did you come back' I thought sadly, as tears clouded my vision and pooled down my face

   'Dear, your food' Jane, a middle age woman with strawberry blond hair said, pushing a small bowl that had something that looked like porridge. I stared at the plate, I didn't have the energy to even stand and eat, I just managed a nod so she could leave me alone and she turned and left the room with a look of pity on her face.

I was covered in sticky and slimy white substances and I didn't need rocket science to tell me what it was, now I could actually feel my face and it hurt really bad especially my throat and lips. I knew what they made me do and tears sprung to my eyes again and I whimpered. I tried talking to my wolf and all she did was whine so small it was almost like a whisper.

  'Am so sorry, fawn'  I thought, hoping she could hear me.

I haven't been able to shift since the day that they took me, when I was about to shift they injected me with wolf bane and broke my bones them selves leaving me and my wolf miserable. I don't even know the colour of my wolf.
I had tried to shift once but that didn't end well, the wolf bane they had injected me that day and the electrocution of that same day, I am suprised I am not dead. I wished for death or anything that could take the pain I felt that day away. I knew that the porridge had wolf bane in it, every thing that has to do with feeding always has wolf bane in it, and I think I am slowly getting immune to it. I could endure the pain a little longer now. I slowly managed to sit up and pull the plate towards me, using my dirty hand to eat, I wanst given a spoon or any cutlery as Peter thought it would be a weapon to hurt him. I managed to finish the food and then I passed out, like always.

  'Someone please, help me' I thought.

      'Help'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

THIRD UPDATE PEOPLE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS, YOU HAVE BEEN AN AWESOME AUDIENCE. PLEASE SEND SOMEONE TO SAVE SIL BEFORE SHE DIES.
ANY BODY WILLING TO SAVE HER STEP UP.

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER, VOTE, COMMENT AND PLEASE SHARE.

LOVE YOU ALL...♡♡♡.