04-ALPHA

I was sitting in my office, when chris barged in unannounced. I looked at him

  'Chris, you remember that discussion we had about knocking?' I asked him glaring hard

   'Yes, I can remember' he answered thoughtfully like he forgot.

  'Try to put it into practice' I shot at him

   'Yes alpha khan' he mocked.

  'Jesus, you are infuriating' I muttered

    'I try to put up with your mood swings every day, so you should be appreciating me, not the other way round' he said.

   'Why did you come to my office?' I asked desperate to get him out of my space.
His mood changed immediately to a serious one.

  'I heard of a Rouge pack that is actually growing now, they are growing really fast, some packs are leaving theirs and going to them' he said and I halted what I was doing.

   'What is the name of this pack?' I asked him.

   'I don't know yet' he said

      'Well don't just stand there, go and find out its name and every thing about it, weather good or bad, every thing you can find out from the alpha to the last omega in that pak, go?' I commanded and he left immediately not before stealing a candy bear in my candy bowl. I love candy and partly because of v.

'Bastard' I shot

    'Such a sunshine' he said before leaving and I threw my pen at the door he just left from.

A Rouge pack that was expanding close to my territory, what a shame. They better leave before I find out anything about them or decide to visit them.

  'We need to find our mate, a Rouge pack is not supposed to be a pressing issue right now' Ryan said

   'I know, but so far I haven't had any sigh of her or...him' I said.

   'How about we go out for a run and then maybe go down to penny's backery, you know humans also go there' he suggested.

   ' Are you saying that our mate could be a human?' I asked

  'Mhmm'

  'And you would love her if she was human?' I asked again

  'So long as she is my mate, I got no problem' he answered and I smiled.

  'Well going for a run and  stopping at penny's isn't such a bad idea' I said and rounded the paper work up.
I walked out of my office, the sun momentarily blinded me before my sight adjusted to the brightness. The pack was bubbling with life, both young and old, boys and girls, some saw me and bowed while I just nodded to them. From my peripheral vision,I saw v with a dark haired boy in wolf form, v was sitting on his back as they raced round the field, no doubt sean. She patted his head and he gave a playful bark eliting a fit of giggles from her, I growled. I wanted to storm up to them but v's laughter filtered in the air and paused my movements, I saw four women smiling at them lovingly.

    'Hey, you know, that kid ain't that bad, right?' Ryan asked

  'But...'

      'But what?' He asked again, this time effectively shutting me up.

    'Let's just go for a run and clear your head, it's actually beginning to affect me, you know' he said.

    'Fine, but if he does something that I don't like, I am flinging him far away' I said and grunted.