You should have just told me how you honestly felt instead of sending her to me. I really wish you didn't toy with my emotions like you did.

    But its fine,  I guess this is what relationships does to people. Even though I know you will not, I still wanna implore you to never look for me. And don't worry about having to see my face either because this time I'll be going really far away from you.

  Bye forever,
Nichole.

No, no. She can't leave me.  Not again.  This is too much. I can't bear the pain of seperation from her ever again. Even though I don't understand shit of what she's saying, I still want to hope that she doesn't plan on doing the unthinkable. 

*******************************

      "Gosh, she's not lifting my calls either. I'm so worried." Claire collapsed on the car beside me.

   "Yea. Not even mine." Zac confirmed. 

    Nichole's been missing for the past three days and no one knows where she is. I'm super worried about her. Noone knows her whereabouts. Not even her family. Zac's just got back and he's been trying he could.

     "Oh God! I'm so worried.  Where the hell is she?"

   "Calm down, son. Everything  is gonna be alright. We will find her." Dad responded,placing his hand on my shoulder.

    "Calm down? I can't calm down, dad. My wife's been missing for the past three days. What are the police and detectives doing for God's sake?"

     "But you know you won't get any results by raising your voice so much, mister." He responded. 

    "Yes, Xander.  Your dad is right.  You've got to calm down.  I'm sure we will find her. I know my daughter very well. She loves her life more than she knows so I know she won't do anything stupid in a rash."

     I know. I know that shouting won't get her here but what can I do? I miss her so much and I'm worried sick. I have no idea what my wife is doing  or where she has been for the past three days. 

     "But where could she have gone? She should have called someone to atleast tell us she's fine. What the hell is wrong with this young woman? Claire replied. 

      The doorbell is rung and Claire rushes to open it and I follow suite. It was the private detector. Max.

    "Good day, sir." He greeted.

    "What did you find?" I asked, ignoring his pleasantries. 

    "Err, sir. We tried tracing the phone number you gave us. I'm sure your wife is no longer in Newyork, sir." He replied.

   "How so?" Zach asked, beating me to it.

     "Because few minutes before the phone was switched off, it's location was somewhere in Washington.  Let's say around Seattle and..."

     "Did you say Seattle?" Claire inquired.

   "Yes." He confirmed. 

   "Oh my gosh, dad! How did we not think of this? Seattle and Nichole?" She chuckled, placing her hands on her face. I scurried my eyebrows in confusion. 

     "Yes." He gave an amused smile. "How did we think of this earlier? Nichole is 101% in Seattle, guys." Her dad announced.

     "But how can you be so sure?" My dad asked.

    "Exactly, it's possible she's somewhere there but.." Zac added but Claire cut in between. 

    "Don't think too hard, pretty boy.  Nichole is definitely in Seattle."

    "Atleast someone's finally acknowledged the fact that I'm pretty." Zac smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

     "Ok. Let me explain. We used to live in Seattle before we moved here and Nichole's always loved that place. There was this time Nichole and Claire had this girly fight and Nichole actually left home for Seattle."

     "Yes,  dad's right. And that wasn't the only time. Infact the time you had that Lara clash and all, she wanted to leave for Seattle so I'm sure she's there. "

      "We can't be so sure though."

   "But there is no harm in checking." I butted in and dialed my pilot's number.

     "Jeff, get my plane ready. We're leaving for Seattle immediately. " I said and ended the call.

I'm coming for you, Nichole. And this time, I'll make sure you never ever leave me again.