"I can't leave Maya with you, you guys have your own lives." I argue.

"Nonsense." My dad waves me off. "I'm a boss and what do bosses do? Work whenever they feel like, nobody owns me. I'm Brother Love."

My mom and I roll our eyes at his name for himself.

"Have you spoken to Michael about this?" My mom asks, "Perhaps he wants alone time with his daughter."

I shake my head, "Not without me. He is pissed at me like big time because of this whole Terrence situation, he's not predictable. He can come and see her but I will not allow him to be with her unsupervised."

"What if he tries to take you to court?" My mom asks and my dad gives her a look.

"Then he can bring it."

---

I begin to cry at the airport as I prepare to leave Maya with my parents. I still have a few hours before we board but Maya is starting to get fussy and I know that she needs to take her morning nap.

"So, you really leaving huh?" I groan as I come face to face with Michael who I have not seen in a hot minute.

"What are you doing here?" I asks while he just looks at me. "I told you that you can see Maya. There really is no need for you to be here at the airport knowing that you are going to see her soon."

"How are you leaving when she is only a few months old?" Of course, Michael is guilt tripping me. "That's our daughter and you are leaving with her."

"Like you done to us." I hiss and he gets in my face.

My dad then stands up and puts space between us, "Now son, what you are not going to do is raise your voice at my daughter and get up in her face. You put your hands on her and I ain't about to settle for that shit again."

"You happy with Terrence?" Michael ignores my dad, looking right at me. "That was my bestfriend and you left me for my bestfriend."

"I left you because you were abusive, i left you because you made me feel like shit." I tell him as Maya begins to fuss. "Mama, walk please."

"No, you ain't leaving with my daughter." Michael tries pushing past Diddy.

"MOM! GO!" I shout at her and Maya begins screaming at the top of her lungs as my mom grabs her stuff, walking off with her.

"NO! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER!" Michael shouts as he tries running after them but Diddy grabs him and soon our security intervene. Where the hell were they?

"Michael, stop." I begin to get frustrated at the disturbance that he is causing.

"No." He begins to cry. "You're trying to take my daughter away from me."

I look at him confused before letting out a sigh.

"Michael, you need to relax." Diddy tries to calm him down as Michael tries fighting the security. "SON!"

"NO! SHE'S TRYING TO LEAVE WITH MY DAUGHTER!" Michael breaks down before falling to his knees. "Please Luxe, I'm sorry but please don't take her away from me."

He thinks that I'm taking Maya away from him.

"What Michael?" I fall to my knees infront of him. "I'm not taking Maya away, Maya is staying right here."

He just cries, begging me not to take Maya.

"What in..." I look back to see Nia, Shayla and Katy standing there with their luggage. 

"Michael, I am not taking Maya away from you." I cup his face as tears slide down my face. "We may not be together but I am not taking her away from you. I'm going on holiday for a few days and Maya is staying with my parents."

"But y--" I cut him off by placing a finger over his mouth

"You can see her whenever you like." I let out a shaky breath. "You may not be my favourite person but you are still her father and I can't change that."

Katy, Nia and Shayla all stare at me helplessly.

"You promise?" He quietly asks and I nod my head.

"I promise Michael but you need to get better." I whisper so that only he can hear, "You can't keep acting out, you can't keep trying to fight me. I need you to be the Michael that you was before, I need you to be a better man and a better father."

"I want you." He mumbles as tears fill his eyes and it breaks my heart to see how hopeless he looks right now.

"Introduce Maya to her older brother." I quietly say, "When I come back I want to see that Maya met her brother. I know that you won't get better straight away but you need to try because you are running yourself down to the ground. Hollywood isn't forever, we are here forever so be better."

"We had a baby." He says while letting his head drop. "Why Terrence?"

"Terrence is not my boyfriend, Michael." I confess. "But you don't need to think about that. You need to think about Maya, your son and yourself. I don't Maya to lose you, she needs you in her life."

"But I need you."

"No, you don't." I say while covering his mouth. "Just listen to me. You are going to go to leave the airport calmly and head to your home to start building a nursery for Maya. I am going to go on holiday with my friends without any interference and you need to forget about me, you need to forget about Terrence. Focus on what matters, start acting again and just be the Michael that I fell in love with."

"Do you still love me?" He mumbles through my hand while looking at me with hopeful eyes. All I do is just nod my head before closing my eyes for a moment. 

"Enough is enough, Michael."

"I love you too."