Not The Same

8 PM

Noah and Natalie sat on identical twin sized beds across from each other quietly. André had just dropped them off and they were bored. "So," Noah whispered.

"So," Natalie replied. A deep sigh left both of their lips as the settled into the silence. Neither of them was quite sure why Andrè didn't make this arrangement the other way around, but there was no denying that Noah wanted to take advantage of the situation. And Natalie was so disapproving.

Tori sat on the edge of her bed patiently for André's return. He ran all the kids to their undisclosed destinations, careful not to tell Tori where he left Noah and Natalie. He couldn't have anything ruin his night.

15 minutes passed before André finally came home to find Tori laid in the middle of the bed, playing with the ends of her hair. "Honey, I'm home," André recited from a movie he'd never seen but heard referenced a lot. Tori sat up to see a bouquet of roses and card. A look of surprise washed over her face as André sat the gifts on the nightstand. "I know you're not a fan of cards, which is why this one is blank. And the flowers are from my mom's dining room table. And their fake. I have to give them back when I pick up the kids tomorrow." Troi chuckled, not caring about the presents. The fact that her husband knew her well enough to play off of her dislikes made her night.

"You're too kind," she smiled. "Now get over here and consummate our marriage," Tori smirked.

"Is this a good idea?" Noah asked as Natalie moved closer to him.

"I swiped this from Dré before we left. We're good," he smirked.

"You are amazing," Tori smiled.

That night, the two couples partook in the same act, but one was covered by God and the other was sanctioned by the devil. Both acts were the same but differed in so many ways.

8 AM

Only 12 hours later, Tori paced back and forth in front of André and Noah, who sat on one of the beds in the hotel room. "Wait, so you brought them here for — what exactly?" Tori fumed. André started to see the error of his ways. "This has to be the stupidest thing you've ever done," she continued, before glaring at Noah. "And you! You just woke up and she was gone?" Tori asked.

"Yup," Noah answered. The twenty-one-year-olds hands flew through her hair.

"Tell me you didn't sleep with her." Silence. "Noah!" She yelled causing both men to jump. Noah couldn't even face his sister. He did the one thing he despised her for. From where he sat, sex ruined his family. Yet, with that understanding, he still couldn't resist. "Damnit, Noah!" She whispered. Tori dropped onto the bed behind her.

"Babe, it's gonna be fine," André tried. He didn't fully get why Tori was so stressed. He was glad Noah told them.

"If she comes back, do not engage with her," Tori said, pulling her phone out and checking Instagram. It was looking like Natalie was just like JoJo. Clout chasing user. And just as Tori suspected, Natalie posted about being with Noah and her followers and likes were much higher than before. "I swear, Noah. Do not," Tori warned. "Get your stuff. Let's go."

8:30 AM

Tension coated the family as Tori flew down the highway towards her house. Today was supposed to be relaxing. She was supposed to be floating on her high of finally being with her husband as a married woman. But with everything Noah just confessed to, her high was turning into a subtle buzz. And it was about to get worse because none other than her mother was sitting outside her house. "Damnit," Tori whispered, parking the truck and getting out with the boys.