Shane VS Us

The next day, everyone was pretty quiet. Rick had made it is duty to make sure the boy didn't die, or at least that's what he said. I only rolled my eyes and got up. I went over to the cooler,pulling out some meat I had killed. I began setting it up to cook for everyone as Carol gave me a small smile. "I've got this... Why don't you go rest?" I shook my head. "I don't need rest, Carol. I'm fine." My voice had a hint of agitation in it, but hell, everyone was agitating me today. She insisted she cook, still trying to get me to go relax, but I finally just went off to another task. We were packing our stuff to take up to the house, so I began boarding up the windows to it, that was until Hershel came to my side. "You've been through a lot in the past while, Kat... Why don't you take a day to relax?" I rolled my eyes at the man. "I'm fine. Relaxin' ain't gonna keep this group alive, Hershel..." He put a hand on my shoulder, but I quickly shrugged it off. "Katherine... We're all worried about you right now... Some more than others." His eyes focused to the distance, directly at Daryl. "Well, Daryl can keep his panties outa bunch." I mumbled. Hershel sighed. "Kat... I'm sorry... For what happened." I sighed. "Don't apologize. Don't thank me... I don't want it..." He opened his mouth, but I honestly didn't want to hear anything more. I didn't need an apology, and I sure as hell didn't want it. With that I walked away, but Rick approached me. "We're packing up the truck for Randle. You're still coming, right?" I nodded a bit, and he gave me a slight smile. "Uh... Mind helping us pack?"

We had just about finished packing, not needing much other than gas and a few weapons, along with some just in case supplies. I slung my bow over my shoulder, when I heard T start yelling. He said something about Randle is missing. I ran to the barn, with the group following close behind. Well, isn't this just amazing.

"I'm telling you, he couldn't have ran off like that... The cuffs ain't broke, which means he'd have broken almost all his fingers, he couldn't have slipped through the door, and Rick just boarded up the lofts..." I growled hitting the wall of the barn. "Someone must've helped him." I whispered, and I don't think anyone heard me, except Rick. He slightly nodded, when we heard painful yelling in the distance. Shane...

He had some story about how the guy took his gun and something another. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Daryl, Glenn, and Kat come with me and Shane. Everyone else, to the house now!" Rick ordered. I followed our small group to the woods, everyone having a weapon in hand..

I knew something was up when Shane repeatedly insisted that we all split up. I gave Rick a look, but he only sighed a bit. "Kat, Glenn, and Daryl can go way, me and Rick another." I shook my head. "We should have two quiet weapons on each group, just in case of walkers. I'll go with you and Rick." I said. Shane glared, but nodded. "Okay..."

Although Daryl's hesitations, he let me walk away with Rick and Shane. We walked until it got dark, which honestly didn't take too long. Shane now had Rick's gun, making me pull my arrow back slowly on my bow. We got back towards the house. I could see the very dim glow of the lights through the curtains. But before we got close enough, Shane stopped. "So this is where you planned to do it?" Then is was all much clearer. It was now Shane, Vs us.