Cheat?!

"Michonne... I want this guy dead so bad... But his trail went cold." She nodded. "That's why we need to find him, walker or not." I rubbed my hands through my hair. "I have to stay here at least long enough to get the prison fully functional... After that you have my undivided attention on this." She nodded and smiled a bit. "I'm gonna leave tomorrow. After a couple weeks, once the prison is up and running, I'll come for you." I nodded. "Deal."

I walked back up the stairs, laying beside Daryl. "What're you...." He looked down as he faded off. "She's leaving tomorrow... I'm staying for a little longer, then next time she leaves I'll go with her. He nodded a bit. "Kat... I can't go." I nodded, whispering "I know you can't." He pulled my a bit closer to him. "So you're just gonna leave me like that?" I shook my head. "Dare I'm not leaving forever. I'm just going for a week or so, then I'll be back home." He sighed. "We still have time before I leave." He nodded a bit. I kissed his neck and he held me close to him. "Don't worry Dare; I'll be okay."

The next morning I woke up in Daryl's arms, but knew he wasn't asleep. "You okay?" I asked. He seemed lost in thought. "Hmm? Oh, yeah I'm fine." I smiled at him, kissing him gently.

Work, work, and oh! More work. I wasn't complaining because we were making a ton of progress, but there was so much we had to do. I was probably the only one who didn't take breaks all day. I just wanted to get everything done with. Michonne had been gone since before Daryl and I got up, Rick said. So she was no help. It was probably already around 5 in the afternoon, Carol and Beth were making dinner. "Katherine! Come on, dinner is just about done and I know you haven't eaten all day!" I rolled my eyes at the young blonde, but as I strolled over there Rachel ran up to me, hugging my tightly. "Yes?" I asked, picking up a water bottle and taking a drink. "Nothing, I just missed you a lot!" I raised an eyebrow. "This whole suck up thing used to work when we were really young, but it don't no more. What do you want?" She sighed. "Okay well... I asked Rick but he said you were in charge of decisions like that so... I wanna move Tucker in my cell with me. I know you don't like having a ton of people in our cell block, but I hate having him all the way across the prison." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck. "Conditions." She smiled happily. "One, you will not get pregnant. I don't care if he has to go out with me to get condoms or birth control or whatever, just make sure it doesn't happen. Two, if I go to your cell, I will NOT see anything I shouldn't. Understood?" She nodded vigorously. "Nadya know you're doing this?" She slowly shook her head and I chuckled a bit. "Whatever."

I sighed when I saw the young girl run off, probably to tell Tucker the 'great news'. I rolled my eyes at the thought. "So, I hear Michonne asked you to go with her... And after she comes back, you're leaving with her." I nodded at Carol. "You know Daryl can't go." I nodded. "Yes, I do." "So why the hell are you leaving him like that?! He's gonna have to wonder every single god damn day if you're dead or not!" I scoffed. "Says who?" "Says him!" I felt my hands ball into fists, my jaw clenching. "If he can tell you soooo much, why doesn't he start sleeping in your cell?" She laughed a bit. "Because maybe you'd throw another jealous fit and go sleep with Rick." I hadn't even realized I had actually punched her until everyone gasped and I was storming away. I didn't give a damn anyways... She should've watched her mouth. I ran up the steps and shut the door to the room on the tower. I locked it, laying down. I slammed my fist on the ground. "Fucking Dixon!"

I didn't even feel any pain in my hand, but when I lifted it I saw the purple and brown bruise the floor had left. I heard running up the stairs, so I closed my eyes. The door nob jiggled, then I heard banging. "Kat... Kat open the god damn door!" Daryl's deep, grumbly voice yelled. I couldn't even tell if he was angry or not...

"Kat... I'm not leaving." He said after a moment. I sighed, opening the door and laying back down on the cot. "You hit Carol? Kat I understand you got problems controlling your anger bu-" "I have anger problems?! Daryl I had a fucking right to hit her! If you're just gonna sit there and yell at me for hitting her then go fuck yourself!" I threw something at him, but he blocked it with his arms. "Kat... Kat stop." He was holding my arms down from grabbing anything else, his breath heavy. "She told me what she said. She said she was just mad. Babe we don't need to make more enemies then we already got." "You couldn't tell me that you didn't want me to go? You couldn't give me reasons for why I shouldn't, but you can her?" He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't mean to.. I just. God damn it Kat!" He slammed his fist down. "I don't wanna piss you off cause you think I don't believe in you!" "Well if you don't then let me know, Dixon!" He scoffed. "Son of a bitch... I do!!!" I rolled my eyes, trying to push him off of me. He held me down all the way now, but still seemed to be careful not to hurt me. I kept pushing, trying to get him off. "Ka... Kat! Stop it and talk!" He growled. I finally stopped. "Scared I'm gonna go sleep with Rick, huh?" I whispered. He shook his head. "I don't... I mean.. Yeah, I don't."

"Then you could say it like you actually fucking mean it... You really think I'm a whore?!" He let me go and stood up. "No, Katherine! I just... God fucking damn!" He was pacing back and forth. "Just you seem to like ta get pretty close to Rick!" I scoffed. "You accusing me of something here?! And if anyone here got close with someone, that'd be you and Carol!" "I ain't cheating! Got no reason to!" I felt my hands ball into fists. "Yes you do! You're a jack ass, that's all you need! What's my reasoning?!" "Maybe all your daddy issues!"

I stopped, shaking my head. I went to walk out. Daryl tried to grab me, but I pushed him... I pushed him hard. He stumbled a step or two back, but didn't fall. I was down the steps and walking to the kitchen before I could really process it. "Rick I'm going on a run." He nodded, but seemed reluctant. "Alone?" I nodded and grabbed a bottle of water and piece of meat before walking out and hopping into a truck.

"Stupid damn Dixon." I mumbled as I drove down the road. I had made a few stops, grabbing stuff that'd be useful at the prison. I had grabbed a bottle of whiskey, but it was in the passenger seat. I was trying not to open it, but I fell under the temptation. I took a quick gulp from the bottle, keeping it in my hand while I drove.

Somehow I ended up stopped at the side of the road, half the bottle gone. I pulled my legs up to my chest, sighing and laying my head down. Daryl had brought up my dad one too many times. I was so mad, so.... Done. I couldn't think straight. I don't think anyone could understand how bad it hurt, having the one you love more than anything hurt you... I took another drink, knowing there was no way I could be driving back now. I laid back against the seat and stared at the moon. I closed my eyes and sighed.