Chapter 15

Stokeley

Today was a special day, I was allowed to actually sleep with jahseh in his room, so he didn't have to be lonely. I requested this from Geneva, and she just nodded and dismissed me. She makes me check up on everyone, Because her other guys go out and do things. Sometimes me, Omar and Kimetrius would argue, (because they still think I don't care about them) but at least it's not fist fights. Right now I was letting jahseh eat as much food as he wanted.

He was shoving millions of things into his mouth at once, Which I was surprised that he didn't choke. Everyday I would do this, so he would gain his weight back, so nobody was able to see his rib cage,,

He looks up at me and smiles, The smile I haven't seen in forever. I sadly smile back as he continues to eat. I watch as he swallows the food, and grabbing more, repeating his actions

"Jah, You're Gonna Choke, Be Careful Baby"

He Swallows the last of the food, As he stares at me. He smiles again as he pounces on me, Luckily we both were on his bed, As I land backwards, my head gently landing onto a soft pillow. He stares into my eyes as he gets off me. He looks over at a different direction before looking back at me. He points to the ground, Seeing his poofy blanket. I get up and walk over to it, grabbing it as I walk back to the bed, sitting as I hand it over to him. He pecks my cheek before wrapping himself up into it.

I hear him say something under his breath. But I couldn't figure out what, so I look at him, raising my eyebrow

"Did You Say Something Jah?"

He Scoots Closer To Me

"T-thank you"

"Your Welcome Baby, Anything for you" I Smile

There Was a loud knock on the door. Before I was able to get up, geneva walks into the room. She glances at me, and to jah. She rolls her eyes at jahseh as she looks at me again,

"Stokeley. One Of Your Lousy Friends Decided to throw up all over the floor. I need you to clean it." She crosses her arms, a disgusted expression pops up onto her face.

I Get up "Alright. Who Was It?"

"The One With The Pink And Blonde Dreads. The Annoying One."

I sigh

"Gazzy?"

"Whatever! I don't give a fuck what his damn name is! Just clean it up!!" She stomps her foot

I put my hands up in defense as I roll my eyes. I get up and head out of the room, flaming back at jahseh. He looked terrified, but put his head back down when he caught her staring deadly at him.

---

I finish cleaning up all the food that was once in Gazzy's stomach. I felt as if Omar was glaring at me, and it turns out, he was. I didn't mean any harm to them, so I hurriedly cleaned it all up before Omar had a chance to say something.

When I was about to leave the room I heard a "Thank You" from Omar. I look at him, and nod my head.

When I close the door to the room, I hear a loud shriek coming from jahseh's room. I quickly make my way there to see Geneva hitting him with a small metal bar as he was now on the ground.

"Geneva What The Hell Are You Doing?!"

She Stops, and turns to look at me. She smirks.

"Aww." She Turns To Look Down at jahseh

"Your Daddy's Back" She Laughs out loud

"I just decided to hit him what whatever I found. And lucky for him there was a metal bar." She throws the bar across the room

She Laughs again before leaving the room. Slamming the door behind her

I quickly make my way to jahseh and pick him, holding him in my arms as I make my way to his bed. He Whimpers as lots of tears make way down his face.

I bite my lip, it was quivering. I now feel the wetness roll down, onto his face.

"J-jah. I'm so sorry" I finally burst into tears.

I hold him tight. I feel his warm fingers wipe away my tears. He smiles sadly at me, before burying his face into my neck.

"I..Love You..."

"I-i love you to baby..."

I let more tears flow, Closing my eyes. The sound of his soft heartbeat is what calms me down, As I was able to now let sleep take over...

______________________________________

Omldjsjwognskalege

Sorry if this chapter is bad-

I did this chapter all in one day

But I will try updating more soon,,,,

Enjoy

💙