Chapter 4

I forgot to mention that this book will be Jahseh and Stokeleys p.o.v! Sorry I didn't say it before!))

And! This Chapter will have rape in it! I don't think I made it detailed tho...Oops))

______________________________________

Stokeley

When the 6 men came into the room I could tell this wasn't going to be good. What is this bitch gonna do this time? We all stood close to each other as she looks at all of us and smirks

"I see you all enjoyed some of your rewards" she Snickers. Oh how I wanted to punch the bitch. She walks around us Slowly, she then stops in front of me. After that she looks at the six dudes

"Take Them To The Other room" she says grinning evilly.

All the men come over towards us and then they grab us. Their lucky Im tied up or I would've beat their asses into a bloody pulp. I stay in eye contact with Jahseh as they take us to a room. The room had blue walls, A white carpet, a Big bed, and a big closet full of who knows what. They put us on the floor, still gripping us. We all look at that bitch and see what she's gonna do to us.

"Well Boys, Time For More Teaching Today. Now tell me. Out of all you couples , who's bottom?" She smirks looking at us. Diego, Jahseh and gazzy all say "We are" at the same time. She Looks at Jahseh

"Well Jahseh I know you are. Im sure you had fun earlier. Am I right? Because im not stupid. I know how you are for your 'boyfriend's' dick." She laughs. He looks down trying his hardest not to blush or show any attention about it

She looks at me and smiles. It was an evil smile, I know that for a fact. I have a feeling she's planning something in that evil little brain of hers.

"Your Name's Stokeley Right? Well I Have A Big Suprise for you! I Hope You Like it !"

 She looks at the dude that is holding Jahseh and nods. Jahseh Jumps up in surprise as he is being carried onto the only bed in the room. I didn't know what was going on for a second but then I realized. They were going to rape him in front of us.

"JAHSEH!!"  I say, struggling to get out of the guys grip, I move around quickly, but I then forgot that they tied us. But I don't care, I still try to get out anyways. Jahseh finally realizes what's going on and Starts panicking

"NO! Not again please!! I don't want this! S-Stokeley!!" Jahseh says squirming as the guy hold him down. He starts crying. That's when it literally broke me . I coudnt bare to see this.

 I look for that bitch but luckily she wasn't in this room, I would've cussed her out. I look over at kimetrius and them, they all had horror on their faces. They looked shocked about what was about to happen. I turn my head back to jahseh. Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes, but I cant let anyone see me like this again. I just couldn't..  I watch in pure anger and Sadness as the man puts him on his back and holds his face sideways onto the bed, pushing his head down. He then Starts taking off Jahseh's clothes. Jahseh cries harder, which I finally gave up. I broke down crying. Gazzy, Omar, Diego and kimetrius all look at me with pure sadness.

"Leave him alone!! Please!! He doesn't deserve this!!" I say squirming again.

The moment came fast, there the guy was inserting himself inside of Jahseh, Who cried and cried. I cried too, because this is the worst feeling when someone you love is crying right in front of you and you can't do anything about it. I close my eyes. Only for them to forcefully be open, watching everything happen to Jahseh. I have to watch as the guy Pounds himself into Jahseh. He still pushes his head into the bed, ignoring his cries.

"P-please! I d-dont like this! I-it hurts!!" Jahseh says moaning in pain

"Oh Shut Your Mouth You Big Ass Baby! Be A Man And Deal With It!" The Guy says. I Snap

"Aye Man! Don't fucking talk to my baby like that you motherfucker! When we get out of here im gonna fucking kill you! You motherfuckers will regret Everything you did to us! Especially that bitch! Your lucky Im tied up! Because I would've killed you in front of everyone!"  I say breathing heavy. I could tell the gang was looking at me because i could feel stares. I didn't care though. All I know was that I had to save my Baby.

The dude chuckles. What he does now was make Jahseh look at me. My poor baby's face had tears falling rapidly. My anger starts to Disappear. I then join Jahseh with the crying.

The Guy continues to pound him still. It's like this fucking dude never gets tired. He pushes Jahseh's legs closer to his chest. Going deeper into him. He pulls out and gets off the bed and heads to the closet. When he opens it, it reveals all kinds of adult toys in it. He pulls out a gag ball and closes the closet door. He heads back to Jahseh, who tries rolling off the bed,, only to be punched in the face. I wanted to say something, but my unfortunately my mouth was covered with the guys hand, Who has a glove on in case I tried to lick him. Jahseh looks like he was about to faint, he closes his eyes but the guy soon picks his face up forcefully and makes him look up at him. He then puts the gag ball in Jahseh's mouth and ties it on him. He flips Jahseh onto his hands and knees and Fucks into him again. Jahseh  lifts his head up in pain, only for his head to be pushed into the bed. All I could see was the guy fucking Jahseh and Jahseh crying. I wish I could do something.. but I am to weak at the moment. My eyes slowly start to grow heavy but I cant Let myself sleep. I need to be here so when he's done with Jahseh I could just go over to him.

>30 Minute Timeskip, brought to you by me😭<

The Guy pulls out of Jahseh and puts his clothes on forcefully. He then puts his own clothes on and gets off the bed. He grabs Jahseh, Who still has the gag ball in his mouth and throws him onto the floor. He whimpers before getting kicked In the stomach. He does one last whimper before passing out. The Guy never letted me go. But instead the guy holding gazzy Gets up and heads towards the bed...I could tell this wasn't going to end well..

_____________________________________

My Worst Nightmare Is about to happen!! I think my phone will be turned off and I won't have any Wi-Fi ! Which is horrible! I won't be able to do anything on my phone, instead look at my gallery ;-; or Play games that I have (Which is currently 0 😲 because Im always on YouTube and wattpad) Oof! But I will keep making chapters if my phones off!

And I feel like this chapter sucks Booty 😝! But enjoy 😜!!

Dont Hate Mee!!

-Ashley ♥️