Chapter 2

Stokeley

When They Took Jahseh I snapped. Nobody messes with my baby, not ever. Their gonna regret all of this. I would murder all of them if I could, I just couldn't though because if I was to go to jail I wouldn't see Jahseh again. The room was quiet, all we could hear was Jahseh screaming in pain from a different room. I hated it. Every noise he made was a noise of pain. It was loud too. I could tell he was begging for them to stop, I could also tell that he was crying. Which made my heart break. I had to do something about this and save him. I look around for anything sharp, 5 minites of looking and turns out there was nothing. I heard crying so I looked at kimetrius who was right next to a sobbing  Diego.

"Don't worry diego...Im here, we'll be fine...I promise.." He says trying to calm Diego. But of course Diego knew that we wouldn't be getting out of here anytime soon.

I look over at gazzy and Omar, Who were cuddled up together and sleeping. I guess they were tired from all the fighting for their lives. I lay my head down on the floor, still having to hear Jahseh's screams in pain. I tried taking off the rope more, but it was no use. I was to weak to do it,,,My eyes grew heavy and the next thing you know I was fast asleep..

-45 Minute Timeskip- (still Stokeleys p.o.v)

I was awoken to the sound of the door opening. My heart shatters when I see a sweaty, bruised ,sleeping Jahseh. In the arms of the man who raped and abused him. The man drops Jahseh on the floor, making a loud thump. Jahseh wakes up hissing In pain. I look at the man angrily, while balling up my fists.

"Your gonna regret that motherfucker."

The dude chuckles before walking out of the door, and slamming it. I crawl towards to Jahseh, but I did have a little trouble with it but I still managed to get to him. I looked at him,  he seemed to be crying, which of course made me mad, because I hate when other people make him cry.

"S-stoke, i-it was a-awful" he says looking at me while crying more. I get closer to his body, so that we both are cuddling. I wanted to do the best to protect him, thats if I wasn't in the stupid damn ropes. I try comforting him more but he hisses in pain, I look around his body and I see a big bruise on his hip and arm. My face turns red with all the anger, but then I break down into tears.

"S-Stokeley please don't cr-" I cut him off while still letting tears flow and the anger

"I Couldn't Do Anything About It! They raped and abused you Jahseh! And I couldn't get free and help you! What's worse it that they could take you again, they could take any of us and do shitty stuff to us! Who knows if they could kill one of us!? And we can't do shit about it! " I say letting it all go, I look at Jahseh who has a shocked expression, I look around at all of them , Who had shocked expressions. I see Omar and gazzy look at each other , then look back at me.

"You know what? Stokeleys right, We don't know what they could do to us, We need to try and have a good attitude towards them. They could kill any one of us if we keep up pissing them off, and I know none of us want that to happen." Kimetrius says while looking at the gang. He then looks at Jahseh and speaks again

"And Jahseh, We do realize what happened in there, We are sorry, We wanted to help but we couldn't. They did that to you because you talked back. Im sorry to say this but , sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut, you have the most attitude out of all of us in here. Who knows if you can get hurt at anytime because of your attitude."

I look down at Jahseh, Who silently let's his tears fall. He nods slowly and sadly. He rests his head sideways onto my chest, slowly his eyes close as he falls asleep. I look at his face for a moment, studying him. He had a small bruise on his cheek, His lip bleeding a bit. I sigh, resting my head down onto the floor, falling into a deep sleep...

______________________________________

Oof finally done with chapter 2! I kinda stayed up late to write this one X3 ! It was worth it! I will try to update "the boy named Jahseh" soon! Schools coming up for me and I've been busy , like usual ! But even when school is in the way I will update! I don't do homework anyways 😂! Anyways Enjoy this chapter !! 😁