Chapter 12

Stokeley

I hated the fact, that I had to watch Jahseh get raped and abused. I couldn't imagine all the pain he was going through. Everyday he looked tired, worn out, and scared. I hated it. I missed seeing his smile and his face being bright with love. Now his face just has dark bags under his eyes and bruises all over his face.

"Stokeley! Today will be your day to do whatever to Jahseh. My boys might be getting on of the other bottoms, so we wanted you to spend time with him. So go on and get him, then take him to the other room." Geneva says as she smirks.

I get up from out of my seat and go to the room all of my friends are in. I open the door, Where I see everybody sleeping, except for Jahseh, he was in the corner as usual, doing nothing but always smiling like a maniac and laughing whenever he did something.

"Jah?" I question. I see him quickly look at me before putting a big weak smile on his face

"Stokeley! Your here!" He says as his smile gets bigger

"Uh...yeah baby im here.." I say, going over to him as I let him out of his chains.

I pick him up, and take him out of the room, locking the door behind me as I walk out . I go to to the other room. He puts his slender arms around me as I go into the room, locking the door behind me as I lay him on the bed.

"What are you doing stoke.?" He tilts his head a bit before sitting up

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to talk and stuff...?"

"Ooooh, about what?" He says coughing as he wraps himself in the blanket

"About getting out of here Jah, you seem to be getting the most horrible treatment out of all of us here....and I hate it..."

"But...but you never help...you just stand there.."

"Because I have to, if I do something while their dealing with you they could hurt or kill me"

I see tears come to his eyes as he angrily looks at me

"So your health and stuff is more important than me? Stoke I could be getting sick or herpes or some shit and all you wanna do is sit there and fucking watch them as they beat me up or rape me?! But I tried my fucking best to help out the people I love stoke! Your changing to much! You should've never joined them! But you wanted to so you didn't have to get any hurtful treatment!!" He says as his tears roll down from His cheeks. I look down and scratch the back of my neck

"So....you only care about yourself huh!? You probably don't even give a fuck about any of us!!! Not even me huh!?"

" Jahseh calm the fuck down! I do fucking care about you and the rest alright!? Im trying to make a fucking plan but you wanna fucking Bitch at me! I joined them so I was able to do the best I can to help you all!"

He doesn't say anything. But instead he breaks down. I pick him up and put him on my lap, as he cries into my shirt. I rub his back gently as he bawls loudly. He even cried so much he can barley breathe.

After about a couple more minutes, he calms down. He looks at me and smiles sadly. He grabs my chin and pecks my lips softly.

"I love you stoke..." He says looking down, wiping his tears away

"I love you to baby, and I always will.."

I grab his chin this time, and peck his lips. He wraps his arms around my neck, bringing me close as he deepens the kiss. I feel his hand slowly go into my shorts and into my boxers, messing around with my dick. I wanted to stop him, but I know he wouldn't want to

"I miss having sex with you Stokeley..."

"I know baby, I didn't want to do it with you now...cause I thought it would hurt you."

"Im feeling a little better.." He says as he pulls at my shorts now.

⚠️⚠️

I sit against the headboard as he takes some of my shorts off, showing my boxers and dick print. He manages to take off my boxers, making my dick spring out. He grabs hold of it, as he bends down, licking the tip. I couldn't help but groan as he now starts to slowly put my dick in his mouth, inch by inch. Then he starts to slowly Bob his head up and down. The part of my dick he couldn't fit in his mouth, well, he was rubbing that part. I then grab a fist full of his dreads, and thrust up into his mouth, making him gurgle and gag.  I didn't wanna do it to hard that it's to the point where it would hurt him. I thrust into his mouth a bit more, before I was able to Cum, he grabs my hand and takes my dick out of his mouth.

"Was I hurting you jah?"

"No, I just wanted you to...cum inside me.." he says shyly

He climbs onto my lap as he pulls down his own shorts and boxers. He hovers above my dick before lining himself up. He then slowly starts to lower himself down on me.

Once he fully had me In him, he rises and falls back down until he bounces on my dick.

"M-mm, f-fuck.." he says as he continues his actions

I snake my hands over to his ass. I slap it as I thrust up into him. He throws his head back as his nails latch into my shoulder, making me groan. I flip positions, making his back touch the bed as I thrust into him more. Tears fall down his eyes as he wraps his arms around my neck, I smash my lips onto his, continuing to thrust as he moans into our heated kiss. He pulls away as he moans loudly as I quickly start to thrust more.

I thrust for a bit more until he starts to whimper instead of moaning. I stop thrusting as I pant, looking down at him, more tears rapidly coming out of his eyes

"Jahseh? Are you alright?"

"S-stoke it h-hurts!!" He says as he grabs at my arms

I look down, to see that there was blood everywhere around his lower area. I gasp as I slowly pull out, making him yelp out in pain

"Shit....I think I went to much jah..." I say as I get up and try to wipe away the blood, some of it coming off.

I put back on his shorts and boxers, picking him up as I put him on my lap gently. I try wiping away his tears as more appear to come

"Jah, how much does it hurt?"

"A-A lot"

I pull him close as I put his head on my chest. He whimpers a bit more before I don't really hear him that much, instead I hear some snores coming from him. I lay back slowly, making sure he doesn't wake up as I lay on the clean side of the bed, falling asleep with him as well. I wish we were back to our own lives, so he wouldn't have to be in this pain anymore...

Omg I have a good idea

I think I may kill someone off in this book lmao, Im gonna be evil,

I Might change my mind, but if I did, what would y'all do XD

And sorry if this chapter sucks!

I wanted to do a bit of a romantic scene!

But anyways see ya on the next chapter 🙂🙂

Ily♥️🌠