Chapter 10

I woke up and immediately jumped up "I'm late".

I went to a corner of the room forgetting I'm not home so my dresser wasn't over there but, thankfully the guys packed the some cloths I liked.How did I even get in my room I thought I was in the living room.  I looked at the clock 6:15

.... we have 5 minutes to get to school I never sleep this late. I ran down the hallway seeing all the guys "we are going to be late so hurry up."

I ran outside and waited for another 2 minutes . walking back in." schools canceled." Justin said.

"thanks nice to know now."

"sissy." I looked down at Asher , Will, and Luke. "we are going mud riding later so you have to come to. You love mud."

"I might later bud but, I have to finish a report for school first."

"Ok but, I know you will love it." I smile as I turn around to go change. I'm not about to be off and not comfortable. One changing into black shorts and a black tank top reading Metal in white. I went down the hall with my note book.  The guys were gone but, the little ones were in front of the Tv watching Dragon Ball Super. I guess they got distracted. So I sat behind them and started working on my English homework when Asher yells "Sissy your mans on Tv." I look up at the Tv to see one of my favorite characters Vegeta on the screen.

Don't judge a girl they can like anime too. Luke had turned around to look at me on the couch confused "you like this show."

"of course." I say as I sit next to them on the floor.

"None of the girls in our class like it."

"Well they don't know what there missing. Who's your favorite character."

"I like Goku." They all three said in unison.

"Why do you like Vegeta."

"Well I like both Vegeta and Picolo because they are just the coolest and Vegeta is the strongest Sayian."

"What no he is not."

"and who is stronger."

"Goku."

"I think Vegeta is."

"There's no way Vegeta can't beat Goku in a fight."

"And Goku hasn't beat Vegeta in a fight since super sayian started." They all looked at me then at each other shaking there heads in i'm guessing agreement. "I like you." said Will.

"Aww I like all of you to." I stood up and went to take care of Colby when Blake, Justin and Hunter came in soon followed by Cole. Luke stood up as they all plopped down on the couch. "She is a new family member." he said pointing to me. "She likes Vegeta better than Goku and thinks he's the strongest Sayian." Will said.

"Are you three still on that."

"Sissy they aren't wrong Vegeta can't be the best." I rolled my eyes and then felt them all on me."But since you said you like Piccolo too your forgiven."

Justin looked at me first "You think Vegeta is the strongest."

"Yes why is because Goku hasn't won a fight against Vegeta in a long time."

"She has a point" said Hunter.

"Thank you." Awhile later we had watched all the shows that come on that channel and I was being told I liked the wrong characters. Before the boys all left to go mud riding again. Ally came over so I wasn't alone. After we talked a bit the boys came in once again. Me and Ally decided I was going shopping for new cloths and I was going to get Asher's Medicine from the house. Cole had asked us what kind of ice cream we all liked before soon returning with all the different flavors for us and the 3 youngen's. When the 3 young ones came in they automatically took there seats while I gave them the ice cream. Poor Ally just stood beside me when we both noticed Zack had a girl with him too. She was cute. I think she's the one Hunter was telling me about earlier today.