When he teased you (Sonic)

Requested by @ Thegiverandlover
Enjoy ! !

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday in the afternoon, inside of Y/n's house, Sonic & her were having a small competition called... 'Don't blink' just stare each other within a minute as one of the player blink their eyes are loose. Of course the winner will receive a 'prize', what could it be?

Both of them sitting on the hard floor, face to face. Doing their each warm up before the game.

'This is just a piece of cake' y/n thought

'I'm good at this' Sonic said on his mind.

'I bet now he thinking he'll beat me oooh no that's not gonna happen.'

'Imagining her eyes tearing up while she staring at me just within a second she will blink!'

'I'll make sure he will blink before 1 minute'

'I'm....'

'Gonna...'

'Win!'

The game begins.

The silent sound covered the area of the house. Presence were focus. Staring in deep soul with normal breathing.

Sonic's pov

I think it's already past 1 minute now, wow she's tough but i'm tougher than her. There's no any tear or just a tiny tear drop on her eyes. Dammit! I should make a move but how? hmm..
I got it! I curve a smirk on my lips and starts leaning to her.

Y/n's pov.

He's fighting as always but on some kind of battle like this? Tsk i'll never let him win. Then suddenly he smirked... Wait what? And starts leaning towards me, the heck is he doing? I kinda sweat drop.

My heart pounced every time he lean more closely. if he's trying to make  me  blink then i should do something too!

Our face were only 1 inches away, my eyes stock on his and i could feel his hot breath brushing against my face. A warm temperature appears on my cheeks as he crashed his lips on mine but our eyes still open.

Teasing me eh? If that's what he wants

Sonic's pov.

i smirked through the kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist. She seemed surprise by my sudden bold move and start touching her body, i could feel she tensed up, her body replied on my each touch. The scene was so passionate as she play along with me. Yes..that's right, her eye lids was now on a half way.

Now's my chance!

I quickly pinned her down the floor and caught her blink in surprised.

"Got'cha.." i whispered. She pouts
how cute- but i was suddenly cut off by her kissing and nibbling my neck, i gasped and blushed causing me to blink as well.

Dammit..

"Guess we both loose." She smirked.

I chuckled and lean closer on her ear.

"..but the 'real game' has just began~"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Kinda feeling awkward here lol XD
Hope ya'll like it ! Bye !