when you watch a scary movie-Sonic

EDITED

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sonic wasn't home, he and tails have a mission to stop Egghead once again yet he said he will come back soon so you certainly alone.

Meawhile, you decide to do your everyday hobbies even so, you enjoyed yourself.

Hours past...

You sat nearby the window while watching the sun ready to set, the boredom eat your mood sadly Sonic wasn't come home yet, a deep sigh scape from your lips. When the sun is already gone, your turn your head up seeing the moon and stars makes you feel relief as they shine above you. Unfortunately, the dark clouds blocked the view causing you frowned.

"Ugh.... What a day.. "

A thunder roared from above with a lightning as you felt jump scared from the loud sound and quickly closed the window.

"Hehe why should i be afraid? I'm not a kid anymore" you told yourself very unsure then something came up to your mind, watching some movies could distract yourself while waiting, that wasn't so bad after all.

Though you put a scary genre movie. 30 mins later, you ready to watch the scary part yet you felt kinda nervous

"Don't look Don't look Don't look!" You feel stupid, talking to the actor or actress inside the movie like if they'd ever listen.

*knock knock*

You turn your attention to the door after hearing a faint knock and stood up from the couch, head to the kitchen first and grab a pan, it's better to be aware and careful. Twisting the doorknob slowly, swung the door fully open and hit the person on its head.

"Ow!! Y/n, what was that for!?!?!"

You realised the person, its....

(dundundun.....!!!)

"Oh my gosh!! Sonic it just you!! Oh no i'm really sorry.... " you pull him in to a tight hug. "i thought it's just a random person"

"Do I look random person to you?? " he kinda sweat drop.

"u-uh..of course not!! Hehehe sorry about that pan " You nervously apologize while rubbing the back of your head. Then a thunder screamed out again

"Aaah!!!"

You jumped on him and he hold you carefully before stepping inside. Sonic saw you were watching scary movie.

He only sigh then pet your head. Well he knows you a lot.

"(ㄒ^ㄒ)"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

at least Sonic came back and protect a sad sushi like you :>

Hope you enjoy ! !