Christmas with Shadow

EDITED

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Winter was already fall in town. A girl named Y/n walking  on street wearing  winter clothes to keep her body warm, a soft smile curve on  lips her as she watched those innocent kids played in snow, but her attention suddenly laid at the black figure with red stripes(it is our dear Lord Darren XD jk!) Sitting on a nearby bench. Of course you already knew who it was the one and only Shadow, his back facing her, slowly and sneaky walked behind him covering his eyes with her hands.

Shadow Pov.

*sigh* i'm bored again.. Nothing to do.

This passed few days is getting better, i mean no trouble at all and once again i'm alone here thinking some random.. stuff as my thought quickly cut off when someone covered my eyes before doing such overreacting move i've noticed the smell of her scent.

"Y/n, i know it's you."

"Aww~ how did you know?" She whined a little.

"Because of your smell... I liked it."
She removed her hands away and feel her seat right next to me as she peck my cheek it makes me.. embarrassed. Ugh.. She doing this to me again but this is one of my reasons why i loved her so much.

"You're so cute when you blushing, Shaddy~" i felt my face heat up by that nickname she giving me. i quickly pull her close."I miss u already." i smiled softly."You kidding me right? We've been always together now Shadow." she giggled. "So? Why? You don't miss me?"

"of course i missed you too!" Her smile was bright then gave me a bear hug."and.. Why are you doing here alone?"

"just bored but not anymore." I chuckled. "Okay. Wanna meet the others?" She offered her hand. "Sure."
I simply nods and take her hand gently as we start heading where the others was.

Y/n's pov.

a few minutes later...

We finally arrived as i knocked twice the door opened by Sonic.

"Oh hey couples! How are you guys doin?" He asked with a smile. "We're fine" i relied. "Please come in." He step aside then we both walk inside, watching the others there while doing their own business. 

"Hey guys merry Christmas" Shadow and I greeted as the same time and  gladly greeted us back. This whole day, we just spent the time together with the gang, they're so fun to have with and i'll never regret it. I laugh out of my butt as Sonic smack a whipped cream on Shadow's face making him in range of course my friends do the same thing as me. They started to chasing each other even outside. It was already 30 mins, i was kinda getting worried 'cuz they didn't come back yet i decided to find them outside but before stepping outside the door I saw Tails.

"Oh hey y/n Shadow told me to he's at the garden." I smiled "okay thanks!" he smiled back "no problem! Goodluck out there!" I run pass by him. The garden was kinda big and impossible to be lost, then i saw him standing right next to a dead tree and approach him.

"Hey" he turn around noticing me i was there "o-oh hey.." He little stuttered "having trouble with Sonic again?" I chuckled to him. "Not.. Really." He turn his head down "what's wrong?"

"W-well i-i.. - "

"Silver! Now!" Someone shout. I looked up to see Sonic & Silver was there on the top of dead tree as Silver holding a mistletoe using his telekinesis. Shadow seems noticed as well. Silver expression saying 'sorry' way.

"So? What are you guys waiting for?" Sonic smirked to both of us. But before I could say anything Shadow crashed his lips against mine i was so shock at first but i feel myself kissing him back.

"Y/n...Merry Christmas and..I love u." He whispered with soft smile leaning his forehead into mine

"Merry Christmas Shadow i love you too."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What a blessing smile you have Shadow! Just don't let them fade.
Hope y'all like it ! !