PART II. - Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Stiles woke up with gasp.
He was breathing slowly. He looks around the room.
The void. He was in the void, again.

"No, please, not again" Stiles stood up and started sobbing.
But then he saw a a girl laying in a middle of the room.
He watched her for a moment but she didn't move or anything. So he started running up to her. The void is complicated place. For example, you can run in a little room for a years. But for Stiles, he knows how to betrayed the void.
Stiles uses his own mind to fight it.
He stopped above her and looked at her up and down. She was laying on her back. She has brown long hair, black undershirt, jeans and around her were a red shirt.
Stiles watched her face. She was asleep, or, so he hoped.
She is pretty, really pretty he thought.
He sat next to her and started shaking with her.

"Hey, wake up, eeeh, eeeh, girl!" Stiles screamed with calm in his voice.
She didn't respond back.

"Oh, c'mon girl, I can't roar like Scott does" Stiles panicked for a moment.
But then he saw something coming up from her shoes. Stiles slowly took it. It was the wand.
Why is she have a piece a stick in her freaking shoe?! Stiles though.
The stick was red with some diamonds in it.
This is a strange stick. Stiles though again.
But in a moment when he looked closer to it, the end of stick started lighting.
In that moment the girl wakes and she gasped.

"Oh my god" Stiles jumped back.
The girl sat and started breathing heavily. She looks around the room. It was a big white room and nothing was in it. But then she saw scared Stiles.

"Oh no, did I die? I'm in heaven? What? ME IN A HEAVEN? AGAIN? Oh hell no.. Let me guess.. You're an angel?" The girl said to Stiles with ironic voice.

"Of course I am an angel" Stiles smiled and then he went to the girl closer.

"No, now for the real who are you?" The girl asked him. While Stiles sat opposite her.

"My name is Stiles Stilinski, yours?"
Stiles asked.

"I'm Alex, Alex Russo, where are we?"
Alex looked around the room with fear in her eyes.

"It's complicated, and it's a long story and..." Stiles started but Alex interpurrted him.

"Like you can see, we are stuck here together, we have a lot of time I think" Alex smiled on him.

"Yeah, but, eh, screw it, this is just a nightmare, I'm going to wake up for a moment." Stiles said and puted his head into his hands.

"So this is just a nightmare? Oh, cool, I though someone kiddnaped me or something" Alex said and raised her eyebrow.

"What do you mean? Okay, first how did you get here or what was your last things you did and you're remember it?" Stiles came closer to Alex.

"Ohh, I don't, I was traying with my dad and my world started spinning and my head too and..." Alex said and Stiles interpurrted her.

"And everything went black?" Stiles asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes, how did you know?" Alex looked into his eyes too.

"Because the same thing happend to me, oh god, this is like from some drama movie" Stiles laughed a little and Alex laughed too.

"Save your drama for your llama" Alex said into the end of their laughing.
They laughed again.

"Why are we laughing about such a stupid thing? Alex asked Stiles.

"Do I looks like I know it?" Stiles wipped a little tear from his eyes.