chapter 11

Sophie's POV

I groad turning over and saw my left side was empty damon waant here I got up but regreated it as pain shot through my legs I was sore after last night evan when he was so gently I really like this side of damon hes been really sweet to me lately I cant help but smile, i headed to the bathroom ro take a shower to relax me and it did the hot water going down my back was lovely I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and washed my body.
After my shower I dried and got changed in leggings and a large tshirts, I couldn't be arsed to dress nice just wanted to be comfortable witch I was I left the room and went downstairs I couldn't find damon where is he I looked everywhere so I went to knock on his office, "come in" he said so I walked in and he was sitting at his desk reading papers with his laptop open and a coffee in his hand "are you okay" he asked and looked up and smiled at me I smiled back "I couldn't find you when I woke up" I said and walked over the the chair to sir down "come here" damon said before I sat down so I went over and sat on his lap he hugged me and kissed my forehead I blushed and smiled at him "ringggg" his phone rang and he picked it up i was gonna get up but he held me tight so i layed my head on his shoulder "hello yes okay I'll be their." He said and hung up.

"I got to go to the office, sorry baby will you be okay here" he asked I nodded and we got up he kissed me and left I saw him drive out the huge drive way. I signed what to do i thought so i decided to call my mum I dialled her number and she picked up on the first ring "hello sweetie how are you" she asked  I signed really wanting to see her "hi mum I'm okay works hectic" I lied and signed sad "oh sweetie please come visit me soon" she asked I wish I hope damon will let me go see her "I will mum promise"  I said and we hung up im So bored I wonder if theres a library here I'm gonna look around so i went to the grand stair case and opened a massive door and walked in wow theirs  hundreds of books here I decided to read a book for a bit so I picked out a book and sat near a window and started reading until I got drowsy and fell aslee with the book in hand.