chapter 18

I'm laying in bed Damons gone to work and I can't stop thinking about last night how Damon pushished me for telling amber that he kidnapped me.

Last night...
By guys thanks for coming over, I said as they shut the door I turned around and saw Damon staring at me " so you told amber looked like I'm gonna have to punish you baby" Damon said as he came towards me and picked me up bridle style and took me to his play room , yes he had a play room and I do love it but not being punished I gulp when he lays me down on the soft floor" stay their" he says as he walks off and grabs metel restrains he walked closer to me and restrains my arms to the floor and screws in the metal around my arms to the floor holding them outward. He then grabs my right leg and spreads it open and screws in the metel around my upper leg and Lowe leg and tightens it I couldn't move my leg he grabs my left leg and spreads it very wide and does the same then tightens it.

"Hope your comfy baby cause you gonna have a long night" he says and chuckles he walkes to the draws in the garner of the room and pulls out a gag mask and put it in my mouth so I couldn't speak or scream to loud I try to move but I'm in a metal restraines and I'm spread like I'm doing the splits luckly I'm flexible I couldn't move I couldn't close my leg or arms I was completely helpless and gagged he blind folds me and starts cutting  my dress off and my bra he circles my nipple as I jump but couldn't move " so sexy I love when you can't move baby this will be fun" he rolls his hand down to my underwear and cuts them off so I'm completly naked and spread " ummm umm" I say as I try to get out but can't move he knows I'm so sensitive on my clit when he touches me their and now I can't close my legs to stop him I'm growing nervouse knowing what he's gonna do to me.

" are you ready baby" he teases me as I shake my head he trailes his hand down my leg and back up again and they he starts to pour something wet on my clit and starts to circle it slowly with is finger as I lay their trying to move but can't he starts going fast and faster as I start to breath heavily I can feel a tight knot in my stomach and my legs try to shake but can't cause of the restraints he goes faster and faster as I cry out and cum all over his fingers as he cleans me up and I start to drift off to sleep feeling him u tie me and pick up.

Present.....

I get out of bed still naked and head for the showers I turn on the water and step in I start to relax as the water runs down my spine after 20 mins I get out and dry my self I walk to my closet and pick out a summer dress and some shoes I head down stairs but hear talking in Damon's office Im confused as I thought he wasn't hear today and at work so I head to his office but stop when I hear 2 people whispering this definitely wasn't Damon

" when are we going to crack the safe its been weeks now"

" we will okay I need  more time I cant just walk in hear and ask for the code I need to find were he keeps his key for this safe"

" fine but I'm not waiting for ever he will find out we can't keep deleting the CCTV footage he will find out and kill us."

I gasp as I walk away trying to figure out what Emma and Sarah were on about yes I new it was them as I reconized their voice I walk back to my room and sit down trying to think what to do I need evidence of what their doing as Damon's gonna wanna see  some pruff its them.

Oh I'll get it oh way or another.!