Chapter nineteen: Secrets untold mysterys revealed

Start from the beginning

"Sorry? about what chaeyoung?"

"It doesn't matter what the reason is but know that... i like you. nothing is going to change that y/n remember please." she said in a hurry and left the room.

My eyes widen at her confession. i never really interacted with her but why did i blushed and my heart was pounding so hard. i took a deep breath and a smile appeared on my face.

'Did i really make these girls fall for me? why me?'

I thought and chuckled a little. i cleared my throat and stood up grabbing my mom's gun on the desk.

'Now i need to talk to you my dear sister.'

~~

"Ani~yah unnie!" Tzuyu whispered loudly as she tried to get out of nayeon's grip.

"Hajima tzuyu and let me take a look at this." nayeon said in korean and tried to look at her eyes. apperantly it was red and all i could do was act like i don't care and continued to stare at the deserted mansion.

"Can you stop talking in korean? y/n understands the language perfectly and we have nothing to hide." tzuyu said finally getting out of her unnie's grip.

"What-" before jeongyeon can ask why i know korean i stood up and have a smile on my face.

"Come on i want to see my family again." i said and walked towards the mansion without having any guilt or regret inside me. as i kicked down the door as i usually do i felt a sting on my neck hitting me.

i touch it and took it off my neck seeing a dart. i frowned and kneeled on the ground weak. as i blink a few times i saw jennie holding me with her right hand and her left holding my cheek.

"I'm sorry y/n..." her voice was distant and before i can think of anything everything went black.

~~

No one's POV

"I'm sorry y/n..." jennie said and catched y/n who almost fell on the destroyed wooden floor.

"Finally i was almost getting bored when you didn't come earlier." wendy appeared out of no where with a dart gun in her hand.

"Look your dear old sister came isn't this fun!" wendy squealed as if she got anazing news to irene, seulgi and yeri.

the three was beaten up except for seulgi. irene took most of the damage protecting these two as much as possible. seulgi whatsoever didn't get any bruise but yeri had blood tracing down her lip.

"y/n..." yeri said weakly and stare at the girl who was on jennie for support.

"Her men is dead. nothing to disturb us." Momo said coldly. irene noticed what was going and all she could do was glare at them all for betraying her sister.

"Excellent then." wendy smirked evilly as she walked towards the passed out y/n.

"Heard that? no one to come and get you." wendy said and gestured jennie to carry her to the couch.

"Now you three will just watch and enjoy how i torture y/n. but it will take a few hours for her to wake up so we can wait here." wendy said as she handcuff y/n to a desk.

Irene scoffed and looked at her side to see yeri staring at the ground looking lost and seulgi who was just shivering in cold and scared. irene looked down and felt powerless. she couldn't save her past love and the love of her life. and she couldn't also protect her little sister as her mother's only wish.

~~

"Seriously how long does that drug last?" sana asked and poked y/n to see if she was gaining conciousness.