I grabbed Lucifer's hand with a firm grip. My hands were small and fragile to his. My skin was also fairly pale. Lucifer had a nice tan- I mentally slapped my self. Stop drooling over this man!!
"Hi my name Is moonlight. Moon for short." I simply said. Lucifer was about yo ask a question but, he quickly ate it away. We were both on the apple tree and a gust of wind almost pushed me over. The apple tree was starting to wave in the wind and making me uncomfortable. Lucifer must have notice this. He stepped off of the tree and jumped. He glided gracefully  down to the bottom. Me not knowing how to fly, I climbed down. The bark of the tree was rough against my skin. I slid between branches, I guess I was somewhat flexible. Lucifer tilted his head at me. That gave me a good view of his perfect jaw line. I felt myself zoning out for a minute and got lost in my imagination. The sound a snapping got my attention back. Lucifer was in his wolf form growling at something behind me. For a moment i didn't want to look back. But i knew i had to. I looked back and saw the old man. I breath out a puff of relief. I turn in front of Lucifer.
"No no, he is my friend" I told him. Like a child. Lucifer gave him one last glare before backing off. He stood shaking. He did the blinding light again causing me to look a way. Lucifer had turned back into a human. As i could tell when i was dine being blinded. The old man stared at him mouth wide. It kinda looked like he broke his jaw, his mouth was so wide. After a few moments I was the one to brake the silence.
"This is Lucifer and we want to start a pack with each other. Then you won't have to turn me in..." I trailed off not knowing what to expect his answer to be. I wanted him to say yes so i didn't have to get put down. I flinched at the thought of going to a lab, and getting eject with poison. The old man just stood there gapping at Lucifer. For a minute I felt as if I was showing my boyfriend to my father.
"I-i think I will sleep on it..." He said.  He went into the house and slammed the door shut. A whoosh of air waved my brown hair. My wings shook nervously. Lucifer was just standing there. I thought for a minute he was mad. He looked lost in thought. I soon let my thoughts drown me until Lucifer spoke.
"Do you know how to change into a wolf? Or fly?" He asked. His face was mixed with curiously and sorrow for some reason. I shook my head.
"No I haven't done it for years." I replied quietly and looked away. Lucifer was processing what I said.
"Do you want... To learn how to be like a wolf,? Ah that sounded so cringe " He said slowly. I thought for a minute. Wait do I need to think about this? I nodded my head fast. He shook his head.
"Your like a child do you know that." He said.
"Well I'm 15 sooo." I said. Then I realized how old was he? "Wait how old are you?" I asked as if I was the most curios person alive. He rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.
"Older that you" he said. He looked at my face and said quick "I'm 16 years old. Please don't pout." I laugh at his weakness of me pouting and he started to laugh too. After we calmed  down a bit he said we were going to get started.
"Alright. First you have to learn how to fight" he shifted into his wolf form. Be fore I could realize what was happening I was doomed.  He lunged at me.
"Oh crap!" I say as I tried to get out of the way....

Word count 695
Sorry this is such a short chapter.