trapped

.I sighed and leaned my head on my window. I whished so badly I could go out. After a few more minutes of being depressed I got bored. I took a deep breath then went to go get my toad. My toad was a male and I haven't decided on a name yet. I have had him for about a week. He is my best friend. My only friend. I look down at my green friend and he was hopping all over my legs. At times he would try to make it to my hand. I moved my leg and he croaked angrily at me. I let out a raspy laugh. I had to make sure to be quite so i didn't alarm the old man upstairs. After a while of playing with the toad I let it go outside to get some food. He was always hungry. He always came back to me. The moon reflected off of my toad and made him look slimy and wet. I watch him all the way till he reached the woods. I felt as if i was sending my kid to preschool. I laugh quietly at my own thought. When he reached the woods  I turned my back to the window being bored. I landing on my wing wrong. And I cringed at the pain. My wings were twitching and bleeding. My black Blood drips slowly to the floor making a drip drip drop sound. My wings were black on the top and white underneath and had purple and red tips. The tips would glow in the dark. Lighting up the whole room for hours, till I fell asleep. Some times I pity myself for bing a nightlight. I was in my dark space. It wasn't really a home to most people but, somehow I grew fond of it. Long metal chains littered the floor all of them connecting to me. One part of the chains you could see scratch marks and bite marks. I gave up trying to brake them. But however I was proud of my damage I did. I looked down at my arm, my arm had a huge dark almost black bruise on it. I was a fighter I didn't want to come down here. My parents didn't want me and was glad to give me away. To be locked up forever. My red eyes glared into the darkness. One of my  eyes I couldn't see well out of. I slowly reach up and trace my scar over my eye. Damn humans. My old memories were flickering on and off. I was in a place with daddy long legs and mice. If you guess basement good job. You earned a brownie point. I was in my form were I still looked human but I had wings. I didn't change often I kinda forgot how to. The cement was cold and was starting to hurt my thighs. I didn't get up though. So i sat there sitting in my own blood. Just deal with it. I was always told to do that. I could tell that the moon was hiding away behind a cloud. There for my wings started to glow. I spitted on the ground. It was freezing it, was so cold my hands started to shake. My breath turned to puffs of clouds. It is the middle of summer for god's sake! How can it be so cold? I rubbed my  arms. My black hoodie was some were over in the corner but, my legs went numb. I was half tempted to crawl over there. My legs wouldn't budge from the spot they were in. I could feel the cold creeping though the holes in my jeans. I also had a few blood spots here and there on them. Suddenly interested in my clothes I checked them. My tee shirt had a IM HERE BECAUSE I WANT TO BE.... SO BACK OFF on it, with a tie dyed background. I wondered if my hair was the same light brown or it it grew darker. With a sudden wave a saddest I curled up into a ball. I didn't want to be here. Realizing I was still freezing I huddled up in my wings. The glowing tips produced heat. Wow someone write that down. I never asked for this. It is truly true I'm trapped forever.

Wooooh chapter one done. Hoped you enjoy!!! I'm a busy lady but... I will try to update fast.
Word count: 749