Engineer × Reader [Lemon]

(L)

It was ceasefire day, meaning that the war between BLU and RED took a pause.

You were lying in your bed, looking up at the ceiling trying to use your imagination to make out shapes with your popcorn ceiling when you heard a knock.

You, as the only female on the team, made sure everyone knew to knock on your door and not just barge in.

Hell, you even had a sign on the back of your door saying "please knock".

You pulled your head out of your ass and came back to reality. "O-oh uh come in!" You shout from your bed, starting to sit up.

You heard your door creak open and looked over to it, seeing a big hand on the side of it. It was Dell, you're favorite member of the team. He stuck his head through the crack of your door and smiled at you.

You loved this sweet Texan, and everything about him. His silky voice that flows off his tounge, his beautiful eyes that he hides under those dammed goggles, to even the was he swings his wrench when working. You loved every detail about him.

Back to reality.

"Mornin' Darlin'." The Texan said with a soft smile. You smiled back, while slipping on your slippers. "Good morning Dell. You can come in, no need to stick your head through my door like a weirdo." Dell chuckled and walked in, sitting next to you on your queensized bed.

"So, did you come to say anything? Or do you just want to come over to my room just to get close to me." You said, turning around to face him. He just swallowed. "Well, honey, I came her to ask you something... and sort of tell you something as well.

Your cheeks heated up, turning a dark shade of pink.

He officially had your undivided attention.

"Well, what is it Dell?" You asked, placing a hand on his leg in hopes to comfort him. He placed his hand on yours, holding it tightly.

"Well, it's just that..." The soft man trailed off. "It's just what?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. "It's just that I've liked you for a while. Ever since you joined the team, well... gosh dangit I couldn't keep my fucking eyes off you, A/N! I love you, A/N!" He said, pouring out his heart to you.

All you could do is smile.

"You dummy, I love you too! I love everything about you, Dell!" His face was a dark crimson when he looked to face you. You're smile only got bigger and you cupped his face in your hand.

You scooted close to the frustrated man and placed your head down on his lap. His face softened and then started to run his fingers through your hair. Your face relaxed, while keeping a small smile on your face.

"What does this mean?" You ask, flipping over so you can face him and your back is against your bed.

"It means whatever you'd like it to mean, baby." He said, placing his hand on your cheek and stroking it with his thumb.

"Can it mean that we're a couple now?" You ask, sitting up.

Dell softly pushes you back onto the bed, straddling your hips. He stopped and looked at you, you gave him a nod, letting him know he can take this another level. He bends over and starts softly kissing your neck, trailing kisses down from the top of your neck to your boob, making you moan softly.

He was driving you insane with those soft kisses... you craved more. "Dell..." You said in a breathy voice, making that thing on your thigh harder than I tf already was.

He pulled off your shirt and started to suck on one of your tits, (you didn't sleep with a bra because that shit huuurts) with the occasional love biting. You choked on your moans, making Dell even more pleased than he already was by this.

You felt hornier and hornier by the second, then you eventually found yourself grinding against him. He pulled away from your chest and sat up, unbuckling his overalls and taking off his shirt.

He bent over once again and kissed you. You liked where this was going and you kissed back, your tounges fighting for dominance. You moaned, letting Dells tounge to slip in and get access to explore the sweet cavern of your mouth.

He pulled away to take off his overalls and all his extra things he wore. You loved looking at him. His strong muscles, toned body and you even love his cute beer-belly.

You caught his drift and lifted your hips up, sliding down your pants and panties at the same time.

Dell was standing on the side of the bed, looking at your cute ass self. (SELF LOVE, BITCH!!) "Your so beautiful, A/N... Gosh, I'm so happy to be able to tell people that your mine." He scooted you over and layed down where you were.

Moments later you were reaching over him, getting ready to ride him like a horse... no wonder he liked this position...

It's called cowgirl... 🤠

You were about to start inserting him into you when he grabbed you by your waist and slammed you down onto his hard cock with a loud 'slap' sound.

You screamed, gripping onto Dells arms trying to pry his hands away from your waist but he didn't budge. Eventually the pain finally started to melt into pleasure and you started to grind against his girth. He just smirked at you, saying "Well, ride me, Sweetheart."

You nodded and started to slowly bounce on his dick, the soft sound of skin hitting against skin made the situation 10× more erotic. You started to go faster and faster until you were full blown riding him. You were releasing loud, shaky moans that could be heard from anywhere on the base. Dell was moaning as well, grinding against you.

Dell was hitting you right at your g-spot, making a knot start to build up inside your stomach.

"D-dell... sweety i-i think I'm gonna c-cum..." You said throughout moans. "M-me too, Darlin'. He chimed in.

~Erotic time skip~

Dell lifted you off of his cock, leaving a thick string of cum from your womanhood to his manhood. He layed you down next to him and spooned you as y'all drifted off to sleep.

When you woke up it was about late afternoon. Dell was still fast asleep next to you, snoring softly.

You layed your head down on top of his strong chest and drifted off to sleep.

Word count: 1118 words!