Bloody Date and The Duel

Comincia dall'inizio

????: She'll be outa few hours, wanna have some fun?

Ichika: Who are you and why did you knock out my girl?

???: Name's Canaan and I felt like knocking her out. I really hate the possessive I-want-to-be-your-owner type of people. You're Ichika Orimura.

Ichika: Yeah, but you seem rather unsuprised.

Canaan: I understand a few things about being the person everyone wants and know you're tired of just being viewed as the sole male IS pilot and want to be viewed as a human being with rights and desires. So I'm asking you out not as the one male IS pilot, but a teenage boy who seriously needs a break from society's shit.

Ichika: I'm grateful for the offer, but I'm already taken, by now unconscious girlfriend.

Canaan: Come on honey, I'll even pay for everything, including the medical bill for your girlfriend.

Ichika: Alright, Canaan. Let me drop Autumn off.
(Ten minutes later)
Canaan and Ichika were currently at a sports bar.

Ichika: What is with Americans and football?

Canaan: It's tradition. Besides, we're in a sports bar.

Ichika: What did you mean when you said you were wanted by everyone?

Canaan: I'm a major model around here, and you won't believe the amount of marriage proposals I get a day. Funny thing, most are actually girls.

Ichika: Wow, did any of them attract you?

Canaan: No, I don't swing that way. How about you? Would you date a man?

Ichika: Yeah, better than most women.

Canaan: I hope you don't eventually swear off girls completely.

Ichika: I've still got Autumn. She's possessive, but would be by my side in a heartbeat. Not to mention she's really good in bed.

Canaan: How protective is she?

Ichika: As in any girl kissing me would make blow her way out of her location. She destroyed a skyscraper in New York when Laura Bodewig kissed me. It required both her mom and coworkers to keep her from attacking the academy.

Canaan: She has an IS?

Ichika: Yeah...

Canaan: Not legally?

Ichika: Maybe?

Canaan: Figures. No way a nut job like her could legally become a pilot.

Ichika: Are you going to report her?

Canaan: Yeah, but not until you two leave. I kinda have to report it being Natasha Fair's half sister.

Ichika: Natasha Fairs?! As in the pilot of the Silver Gospel?