Black Iris

CHELSI"S POV

I could sense someone watching me dance with Ryan. I started to looking around and caught a pair of bright crystal blue eyes staring at me.

Hunter was here.

I gasped. How come everytime i see him, he takes my breath away? He was still staring his tight white shirt that showed off his abbs, black skinny, and black conversed.

Then i realized my mouth was hanging open, and i quickly shut it. I stood up on my toes and whispered in Ryan's ear "hey, i just spotted a friend of mine, I'm gonna go talk to him. See ya later." Ryan walking away looking kind of relieved and sat next to a pretty blonde girl. Probably a girl he liked.

I started walking towards where Hunter was sitting. He saw me walking up to him and tensed up. Why did he do that? Did he not want me to talk to him? Did he already have a girlfriend? And if he did, what was she like? I started thinking about all this and barely noticed the look on Hunter's face. His eyes had a gazed look on them that he was thinking really hard about something. But i was really wondering if he was going to wallk off on me like he had done earlier tonight.

"Hi Hunter" I said.

"Hi" he said. Dang it, i could not help thinking about how hot he was, and about how self centered that just sounded. But then i noticed the ring on his middle finger on his left hand. It was a silver banded ring with entricate designs on it with a clear crystal, and what looked to be a black iris in the center of it. It was beautiful. I was so interested in the ring that i barely registered that he was speaking to me.

"I'm really sorry about this afternoon, I was just in such a hurry to get my new schedulale and get home that I forgot to ask your name, so i'll ask it now. What is your name?" He said it in such a rush that i barely caught the last part.

"Chelsi. Chelsi Night. And you were in such a hurry that i didn't catch your last name, what is it?"

"Brown. Hunter Brown."

"So what brings you to The Junction Hunter?" I asked.

"Just to meet people, since i'm new around here. What about you?"

I probably should tell him the truth, but i didn't want to spill my guts out to him, i mean come on i'v only known the guy a couple of hours! But i want to, because i think he'll understand.

"My friend brought me here to cheer me up and get my mind off things."

"Can i be nosy and ask what kind of things?"

"Yes, tonight after the game, i caught my now ex boyfriend Matt cheating on me with my arch enemy Ashley Love."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUNTER'S POV

It takes a guy with a severe mental problem to cheat on someone that is as beautiful as Chelsi. Woa did i honestly just think that about her? I mean she's really cute with her piercing green eyes, and long flowing black hair, but did i really think that she was beautiful? I looked at her again, yes i did think she was beautiful.

I was so caught up looking at her that i hardly noticed that she was speaking again.

"I was talking to you, when i noticed your ring, is that a iris in the middle?"

"Yes, i had it specialy made for me to remind me of my mother, she died of cancer when i was 12, her favorite flower was the iris and color was black." Why was i telling her all this, i've barely known her a day. But i felt i could talk to her about anything and she would understand. But of course i couldn't do that, it would be against the law, and it would also put her in great danger. But she was in danger right now because she was talking to me, but i couldn't stop talking to her. I felt a connection to her that i have never felt to anyone else before.

We talked for a couple more hours about our favorite things to do, our favorite movies, books, and music and alot of other random things.

I looked at the time. I said "Oh crap, i got to go, i was supposed to be home before two am." It was 2:15

"Ok, i'll see ya at school on monday. Bye Hunter." She said and walked to her friend.

I rushed out the door and to my car. I got in, started it, and drove home, the whole way home, all i thought about was Chelsi, but then i saw the red and blue lights behind me.

Well crap!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please COMMET

VOTE

OR BECOME A FAN