Black Iris

CHELSI'S POV

Hunter came with me to take Cathy and Lindsey home to Denver. He got to my house around 3, and we left around 3:30. We took my car and got on the highway heading to Denver. I had talked to Rose this morning about staying with me and Tessa, i told her she would have to come back to the orphange with me after i drop off Cathy and Lindsey at they're homes.

conversation early that morning....

"Why do i have to go to the orphanage today Chelsi? Why can't we just come right back here after you drop Cathy and Lindsey off?"

"Because Rose, the person in charge of the orphanage might light to know that you are ok, plus, there might be papers i need to sign to have youcome live with me."

"I know he won't care, but i understand you need me to go with you so i'll go, but have Hunter standing infront of you, just in case."

"Why, whats going on with him?"

"I'm scared to talk about it."

"Did he do something to you or any of the other girls there?"

"No, he hasn't done anything, but there are some teenage boys there, and he lets them do anything they want to do. And some of the girls there are afraid he'll tell one of the boys to do something to them, so we all try to stay on his good side."

"Well don't worry, you won't have to stay there any more, and niether will any of the other girls if i have anything to do about it."

Now....

I just dropped Lindsey off at her house, and she invited Cathy to come in, and be her guest for awhile, then her parents would take her home. When Lindsey's parents saw her they started crying and hugging her, then her mom said "Where have you been, me and your father have been worried sick."

"I was kidnapped by some guy, along with cathy here, but then Chelsi and her boyfriend Hunter came to rescue her sister that was also kidnapped and she saved us and brought us back here."

Here mother looked at me and smiled. "Thank you so much!"

"Your welcome."

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How did you find them?"

"Well, my boyfriend followed them to the warehouse they were in then called me and told me were my sister was, so i went to the warehouse with some of my friends andthe kidnappers weren't there so we got all the kids out before the people that kidnapped them came back." I lied.

"Ok, well thank you for bringing here back to me." She said and smiled at her daughter. "Would you like to come inside for a little while?"

"No, i have one more stop to make." I said looking at my car were Rose sat in the backseat with Tessa.

"Ok, well then drive safely." She said and closed the door.

I walked back to my car and got in.

"So were to now?"

"The orphanage." I looked in my mirror to see that Rose had gone white as a ghost.

"It's ok Rose, you can stay in the car with Tessa while me and Hunter go in."

She smiled. "Thank you Chelsi."

We got to the orphange, which was an old elementary school that isn't used anymore, because they built a new one. It was a 2 story building with a playground in the front. Me and Hunter got out of the car and walked to the doors. Right then a 5 teenagers came out all about 15 or 16 years old, and blocked the door.