Black Iris

Givin a shout out to my buddy Shelby Lee and her story "My commander is my soulmate... Wait What?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUNTER'S  POV

When i got to the warehouse, i ran inside and found Chelsi yelling at some dude, he must be the guy she was talking about.

"Chelsi." She spun around and the guy just stood there looking bored.

"Hey Hunter."

"Where's your sister?" She turned and pointed at a cage that she was in.

"Why is she still in there? I thought you would have gotten her out by now, along with the rest of them."

"I would have, best this idoit wouldn't give me the key to let them out." She said pointing at the guy.

"Who are you?"

"I am Jayden, Steven's son."

"Well i would suggest giving her the key before i take it from you."

"Why would i do that, I'd rather take your rath then my father's thanks very much."

"Your father is dead."

His eyes got huge, then they got an angry glint in them.

"Your lying."

"Maybe i am and maybe i'm not, only way to find out is if you go to her house and see, but i'm not letting you leave with those keys."

"Yes you will, because i may not be a vampire, but i do have the strength, and the speed of one." He said, and then lundged at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHELSI'S  POV

I watched Hunter and Jayden fight, till they were moving so fast i could no longer see them. So i walked over to my sister's cage. She had a shocked look on her face.

"What just happened?! One second Jayden was standing there, then he wasn't, now neither of them are hear. And what did Jayden mean that he wasn't a vampire but had the strength and  speed of one?"

"Well his father is one of the most powerful vampires in the world, and also one of the olddest."

"Wait, how could a vampire have a son, don't they kill human's?"

"Well he had plenty of time to control his thirst i guess, and then he, i guess met a human and had a son. His wife Shelby wasn't human when i met her."

"Shelby's dead, Tyler and his gang ripped her to pieces." Said Hunter as he walked up behind me.

"What happened to Jayden?"

"He's knocked out over there." He said, pointing to where Jayden was slumped up against one of the cages.

"Here get everyone out of the cages." He said, handing me the keys.

I went around and opened all the cages, starting with my sister's. As i went around to the cages, i told everyone to get out and go home to their families. By the time i let everyone out, there were only three kids still hanging around. All of them about 12 or 13 years old. Also all girls. One had brown hair with blue eyes, one had red hair and green eyes, and one had black hair with green eyes. they were all about 5' feet tall.

"Where are we?" They asked.

"Brown County, Colorado."

"Wow, thats kinda a long way away from were we live."

"Where do you live?"

"Denver Colorado." Yeah that is alittle far away, about a 100 miles or so.

"What do you say i'll let yall stay at my house for the  night and i'll take ya back tomorrow? Sound good to you?"

"Yeah!" They all said at once.

"What are yall's names?"

"Cathy." Said the one with  black hair.

"Lindsey" Said the redhead.

"Rose." Said the one with brown hair.

"Hi, Cathy, Rose, and Lindsey. I'm Chelsi, this is my little sister Tessa, and my boyfriend Hunter.

Just then Jayden stirred and the door slammed open, revealing a very pissed Shelby along with Steven, Tyler and his gang, Damon, and Matt in the back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ THIS!!!! IMPORTANT!

Hey guys, i'm plannin on changing Chelsi into a vampire in one of the upcoming chapters, and  i want yall to decide who does it. Will it be Hunter, Damon, Tyler,Jacob, Ryan, Ethan, Logan, Steven, or Shelby. You get to decide. And if you don't tell me, she will stayhuman

COMMENT PLEASE!!!

VOTE!!!

BECOME A FAN!!!