Chapter 5

The two men stared blankly at each other. Hiccup kept a firm bite down on his lip from nerves; Jack thinking he was uncomfortable. Jack didn't know what to do, Hiccup was perfect, more than perfect. Maybe if he could just ask ー no ー he can't ask Hiccup a question like that. Was he mad? He wasn't sure the answers to all the questions racing through his head.

'Damn, he's staring at me..' Hiccup thought, 'Maybe because I'm tense..' He released the grip on his lip and looked into the white haired boys' eyes. And wow, we'e they mystifying. The icy cool blue blended into a darker ocean blue. Everything about Jack was mystifying, his hair, his eyes, his everything. And Hiccup wanted Jacks' everything.

But he knew Jack wouldn't feel the same, why would he? They were both guys.. Why did he feel this?

Hiccups' thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a forceful pressing sensation against his lips. Jack couldn't hold himself back, he pushed Hiccup against the wall in his office, roughly kissing him.

Hiccups' eyes widened in surprise after he made contact with the wall, his cheeks reddened deeply. His mind was rushing with adrenaline, Jack trying desperately to make him kiss back, his eyes tightly sealed. And without a second of waiting, Hiccup pressed his lips against Jacks'.

Jack slightly grinned, his cheeks turning a soft pinkish color feeling Hiccup move his sweet lips against his own. They felt tender, succulent even. The force of Jacks' lips lightly frosting Hiccups'.

Hiccup was confused, but didn't want to move away from Jack. Jacks' lips were cool, sending frost up the side of Hiccups' face.

Jack pressed harder against Hiccup, having one hand on the wall behind them. Their bodies pressed up together.

Slowly Jack pulled away, keeping his hand firmly against the wall behind Hiccup. He looked at the rosy cheeked brunette, his green eyes filled with surprise ー but, for some reason ー it was a pleasant surprise. Hiccup gave Jack a small smile.

"S-Sorry.." Jack whispered, he blushed a bit deeper.

Hiccups' eyes widened at his apology, his stomach filled with the same sickness that he first felt seeing Jack. But he was only an inch away from him. Hiccup decided he wasn't about to lose him. Not for anything. "Don't be sorry." Hiccup whispered, it seemed to be the only thing he could manage to say.

Jack looked at him flustered, he was silent. The two man stayed looking at each other for what seemed like an eternity but in real time was only but a minute or so.